Electrical Technician **First Shift**
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Description:Manufacturing facility in Buffalo, NY is in search
of an electromechanical technician to join their growing team.
Employees will be working on a team in an organized, climate
controlled work environment.Daily Responsibilities:
- Assembly of medium to large size custom machinery.
- Testing and troubleshooting sub systems and final
- Reading blueprints and schematics used in assembly.
- General quality, disassembly, or shipping duties as
- The ability to read and follow blueprints, schematics, or work
- Ability to use hand and power tools.
- Previous experience in an industrial or manufacturing
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment.
- HVAC experience beneficial but not mandatory.**First Shift
Schedule** About Aerotek:We know that a company's success starts
with its employees. We also know that an individual's success
starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing
Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields
competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our
contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a
leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250
non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve
more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year.
Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent
solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal
opportunity employer and will consider all applications without
regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin,
veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Buffalo , Electrical Technician **First Shift**, Professions , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!