Travel Agent (remote possible)
Company: Rich Products Corporation
Posted on: October 13, 2019
Rich?s has been able to pull off something rare in the business
world: a culture that successfully blends the latest business
practices with family values.? That means our associates are able
to work for a great company while also benefiting from a work
environment that fosters world class professionalism combined with
family intimacy.? Our benefit offerings are reflective of this
unique blend of Life, Work and Family .PURPOSE STATEMENTDynamic
individuals with a passion for customer service and travel.--
Associates are trained to manage travel support updates and changes
requested by our domestic and international corporate and leisure
agents on behalf of customers. Associate must be enthusiastic and
willing to learn.KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES/OUTCOMES
- Support agent reservations for special requests and
- 10am - 7pm OR 11am - 8pm EST work hours
- Support the agency with general office duties, commission
collection, call screening, scheduling, special projects.
- Have a clearly defined understanding of client requirements and
travel policies (through training).
- Work within an integrated, innovative customer-experience
- Follow pre-established processes.
- Follow and maintain The Travel Team---s Service Level
- Utilize individual team resources to recommend innovative
solutions and process enhancements.
- Participate in monthly training sessions and engagement team
- Participate in bi-weekly group update sessions.
- Participate in quarterly discussions with your manager whereby
goals are established and measured utilizing the Agent
- Bachelor---s degree desired.
- Working knowledge of various technology platforms,-- Microsoft
Office tools, email and the like.
- Familiarity with GDS systems and working with scripts
helpful.-- Training available.--
- Ability to exude exceptional customer service through all
distribution channels (oral, written, electronic).Pass or have
already passed TICO certification for the purpose of servicing
Canadian customers.----Rich Products Corporation, its subsidiaries
and affiliates (?Rich?s?), are committed to a policy of Equal
Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an
applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed,
national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental
disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, gender
identity, sexual orientation, marital status or any other legally
recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law. The
information collected by this application is solely to determine
suitability for employment, verify identity, and maintain
employment statistics on applicants.?Applicants with disabilities
may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans
with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable
accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which
will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue
hardship on Rich?s. Please contact Rich?s Human Resources
department if you need assistance completing this application or to
otherwise participate in the application process.
Keywords: Rich Products Corporation, Buffalo , Travel Agent (remote possible), Sales , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!