HVAC Sales Professional
Company: Nesco Resource
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Do you consider yourself the "hunter type of salesperson? Have a
strong knowledge of the Mechanical/HVAC industry? Nesco Resource
has an opportunity as a HVAC Sales Professional in the Buffalo
area, and is looking for your background in B2B sales and
prospecting. The manager is considering candidates this week, so do
not delay in reaching out!Position Summary:The HVAC Sales
Professional must be an excellent communicator who will be
responsible for acquiring new service contract sales to meet
individual targets and annual growth rate for HVACR and plumbing
preventive maintenance and environmental certification contracts.
This position will focus on the Greater Buffalo of Western New
York, more specifically Erie and Niagara counties.Key
- Create and maintain prospecting list.
- Understand, develop and expand vertical markets.
- Develop sales strategies and sales plans to meet goals.
- Maintain consistent sales call activity. Monitor activity and
track against plan in Bidtracer software.
- Identify market potential by qualifying accounts.
- Evaluate customer needs, develop solutions, create estimates,
prepare proposals, and present offerings to customers.
- Grow the service contract business in the assigned
- Convert construction and warranty customers to service contract
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace
information on pricing, scopes, offerings, etc. Document and trend
for use in strategy of account penetration.
- Lead the sales process through closing and turnover details to
operations ensuring that we are successful in executing the
- Work closely with Marketing to increase customer awareness of
- Become active in industry-related organizations and with market
organizations that you are primarily selling.
- Perform other duties as required.Qualifications & Training:
- Minimum of AAS Degree or equivalent work and field experience.
BS/BA degree is preferred.
- HVACR and/or Plumbing services experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and business
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication, and
prioritization skills including proficiency with MS Office
- Ability to work in a team environment on sales that include
financial, political and technical strategies.*** ESOP company with
amazing retirement benefits! ****For IMMEDIATE consideration, Call
Dan Birnbaum TODAY at 5._8._5._2._7._2._9._0._5._1. Resumes can be
sent directly to Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc,
and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity
employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally
protected characteristics with respect to employment
Keywords: Nesco Resource, Buffalo , HVAC Sales Professional, Sales , Springville, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!