Company: Federal Bureau of Investigation
Posted on: November 25, 2022
*HOW TO APPLY*
*STEP 1:* Click on the "Apply on Company Site" button to be
directed to the FBIJobs Careers website.
*STEP 2:* Click the "Start" button to begin. You will be prompted
to either Sign In to continue or to register with FBIJobs if you
don't already have an account.
*STEP 3:* Follow the step-by-step process to submit your interest.
You will be guided through each step. You must complete all
sections of the form AND ALL REQUIRED DOCUMENTS MUST BE ATTACHED to
successfully submit your interest.
1. Your resume, specifically noting relevant work experience and
associated start and end dates.
2. Other supporting documents:
* College transcripts, if qualifying based on education, or if
there is a positive education requirement.
* Veterans: DD 214; Disabled Veterans: DD 214, SF-15 and VA letter
dated 1991 or later.
Please see instructions on the site for attaching documents.
*JOB DESCRIPTION *
Whether the day's work entails conducting surveillance, identifying
leads, interviewing suspects or advising on national security, our
work is far more than a typical 9 to 5. Because our Special Agents
bring varied backgrounds and knowledge to their role - from
educators, athletes and IT specialists to lawyers, linguists and
counselors - collectively, they bring their skill sets and unique
talents to focus on cybercrime, counterintelligence,
counterterrorism and beyond.
You can expect continued specialized training once onboard and
opportunities to work on some of the Bureau's most complex cases.
The scope and scale of our investigations provide unique challenges
unlike anything you could work on in the private sector. Your
ultimate mission: to protect the American people and uphold the
Constitution of the United States.
$78,000.00 - $153,000.00
Salary is commensurate to experience and location.
* Adhere to strict standards of conduct.
* Undergo a rigorous background investigation, credit checks and a
polygraph in order to obtain a Top Secret Sensitive Compartmented
Information (SCI) Clearance.
* Pass a Physical Fitness Test (PFT); must be physically fit to
complete training at the FBI Academy at Quantico, VA, and maintain
a high level of fitness throughout your career.
* Pass a medical exam, which includes, but is not limited to,
meeting visual and hearing standards.
* Successfully complete approximately 19 weeks of employment as a
Special Agent trainee, while housed at the FBI Academy at
* Upon graduation from the FBI Academy, be available to transfer to
one of the FBI's 56 Field Offices, including San Juan, Puerto Rico
or remote resident agencies (satellite offices) to meet the needs
of the FBI. Special Agents rarely return to their processing
office. Applicants should ensure that their families are prepared
for and support this move.
* Throughout your career, be available for temporary duty
assignments anywhere in the world, on either a temporary or a
* Work a minimum of a 50-hour workweek, which may include irregular
hours, and be on-call 24/7, including holidays and weekends.
* Be willing and able to participate in arrests, execute search
warrants, raids and similar assignments.
In addition, All Special Agent candidates must successfully
complete the Special Agent Selection System (SASS), a mentally and
physically challenging process designed to find only the most
capable applicants. The selection process typically takes one year
or more to complete.
* Be a U.S. citizen.
* Be at least 23 years old and not have reached your 37th birthday
* Be able to obtain a Top Secret SCI Clearance.
* Have two years of full-time professional work experience (see
work experience waiver for exceptions).
* Meet the FBI's Employment Eligibility requirements.
* Possess a valid driver's license with at least six months driving
* Candidates must have a bachelor's degree or higher from a
U.S.-accredited college or university.
*All degrees must be from an accredited college or university and
must be verified by submitting college transcripts.*
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $78,000.00 - $153,000.00 per year
* Bachelor's (Required)
* United States (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations%11080503%
Keywords: Federal Bureau of Investigation, Buffalo , Special Agent, Sales , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!