Contact Center Service Representative- Mortgage
Company: M&T Bank
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Contact Center Service Representative- MortgageLocation:
Millsboro or Buffalo **We are offering temporary remote to those
who reside near Buffalo, NY or Millsboro, DE. You must report into
the M&T Contact Center(s) in Buffalo, NY or Millsboro, DE; once
M&T decides to return employees to work on-site
full-time.**Candidates must have reliable high-speed internet
connection in order to have a work from home office.Hours: Must
have full-time availability to work 8 hour shifts 5 days per week
-between the hours of 8:30am - 9:00pm Monday through Friday **Shift
differential is paid for all days scheduled to end after 8:15
PM.Training: Full-time paid training is for several weeks. Monday -
Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm.
At M&T, we strive to be the best place our employees ever work,
the best bank our customers ever do business with and the best
investment our shareholders ever make. So when looking to advance
your career, look to M&T. As a top 20 US bank holding company
and one of the best performing regional banks in the country, we
offer a wide range of performance based career development
opportunities for talented professionals. And through our
longstanding tradition of careful, conservative and consistent
management and a strong commitment to the communities we serve, we
continue to grow with a focus on the future.
About the Role
Our agents responds to a variety of incoming customer telephone
calls related to servicing of mortgage loans in a call center
environment. - Communicates responses, at times complex and
difficult, to customers in a clear and professional manner to
contribute to their satisfaction with the service provided. - Takes
ownership of each inbound inquiry by bringing to prompt and
accurate resolution to exceed customer expectations.
What We Offer
- Overtime and Shift Differential
- Paid Time Off
- Health Care Benefits
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Development
What you'll do?
- Answer incoming customer questions regarding mortgage payments,
escrow, hazard insurance, taxes and mortgage website. - - - - - - -
- - - - -
- Navigate multiple systems to retrieve account information
required to formulate complete and accurate responses that address
customer inquiries related to the servicing of their mortgage
loans. - - - -
- Research customer complaints or problems related to their
accounts or Bank services and resolve them in a timely and accurate
or escalate to management as appropriate to meet customer needs. -
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
- Cross-sell Bank products and services to incoming customer
service callers to meet their needs and expand their overall
relationship with M&T Bank.
- Leverage the escalation process appropriately to address
customers that require further assistance.
- Identify opportunities to suggest alternative Bank products or
services to customers that better suit their needs to contribute to
customer retention. -
- Complete special assignments, projects and new hire coaching,
as requested. - - - - - - - - -
- Understand and adhere to the Company's risk and regulatory
standards, policies and controls in accordance with the Company's
Risk Appetite. - Identify risk-related issues needing escalation to
- Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the
M&T Bank brand.
- Maintain M&T internal control standards, including timely
implementation of internal and external audit points together with
any issues raised by external regulators as applicable.
- Complete other related duties as assigned.
Who we need?
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) and a minimum of 6
months' experience in customer service, sales and/or related
- Good communication skills
- Strong telephone skills - - -
- Good organizational skills
- Good time management skills - - - - -
- Basic familiarity with personal computers (PC) - - - - - -
- Proven problem-solving skills - - - - - -
- Knowledge of the customer service concept and importance in
developing and expanding relationships
HIRING IMMEDIATELY#LI-RS1#LI-REMOTE LocationWilliamsville, New
York, United States of America
Keywords: M&T Bank, Buffalo , Contact Center Service Representative- Mortgage, Sales , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!