Company: Gold Wynn Management NY LLC
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Reporting to the Property Manager and/or the Portfolio Director,
the Leasing Agent will be responsible for the successful marketing,
leasing and turnover of units within one or more multifamily
residential buildings located throughout the Buffalo Metropolitan
Area. The Leasing Agent is also an important representative of the
company to tenants, vendors and other stakeholders.Leasing Agent
Duties Include:Together with the Property Manager and/or the
Portfolio Director leading the marketing efforts for one or more
multi-family residential building and posting marketing materials
on social and print media on a regular basis.
- Responding to all tenant leasing inquiries in a professional
and timely manner and following up with prospective tenants with
the aim of closing leasing deals in an ethical manner.
- Assisting the Property Manager and/or the Portfolio Director to
lead the leasing efforts for all assigned buildings and ensuring
that vacancy rates remain below 5% and unit turnover time remains
- Helping with daily leasing operations, including prospect
tours, phone calls, and email communications
- Assisting in the collection of rent and processing late notices
as well as evictions
- Helping the Property Manager and/or the Portfolio Director to
build very strong tenant relationships, and execute all tenant
incentives and programs.
- Showing units and meeting with staff, tenants and vendors on a
regular basis or as required by the Property Manager and/or the
- Processing applicants paperwork including applications, proof
of income, credit and background check, following company policies
- Conducting move-in/move out for new and departing
- Working with the maintenance team to ensure maintenance
requests are completed on time
- Complying with Fair housing laws as well as company policies
- Understanding how to read leases
- Effectively explaining leases and community policies to new and
current leasing agents and residents
- Developing programs, attending and assisting in coordination
and organization of resident relations and activities. Helping to
administer Client Relations Management (CRM) program
- Working closely with the Property Manager and/or the Portfolio
Director to ensure curb appeal and property appearance meets
- Visiting property amenities, common areas and vacant units
regularly to ensure that all comply with the highest standard of
cleanliness, reliability and safety.
- Collaborating with the local community to ensure a high level
of engagement and understanding of neighborhood trends, risks and
- Supporting the Property Manager and/or the Portfolio Director
with administrative duties and assuming responsibility for
properties when Property Manager is unavailable.
- Working closely with the Facilities Manager, head-office and
site staff and the Property Manager and/or the Portfolio Director
on other tasks, as required, and executing assigned tasks and
initiatives with precision, urgency and care.
- Minimum of 1 year of property management and/or leasing
experience with a comparable organization; strong preference given
to residential multifamily real estate industry experience
- Superb verbal and written communication skills; able to
communicate with tenants, vendors, staff and ownership.
- Dynamic, outgoing and positive personality that is complimented
by an approachable and collaborative attitude.
- Clear understanding of and compliance with federal and state
landlord-tenant laws and Fair Housing laws and standards.
- Sales and marketing savvy with strong familiarity with social
media and residential lease structure
- Possessing desire to excel, learn and adapt to changing
objectives and structures; able to respond positively to different
feedbacks and learn from different situations
- Education from a recognized institution in a relevant field is
- Hands on approach that is supported by strong attention to
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook; familiarity
with Rent Manager an asset PM21 PI182213630
Keywords: Gold Wynn Management NY LLC, Buffalo , Leasing Agent, Sales , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!