Overnight Supervisor - Maintenance
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: October 12, 2019
Our Exciting Work EnvironmentThe Buffalo Niagara International
Airport has approximately 110 daily flights with nonstop service to
23 airports, the Buffalo Niagara International Airport plays an
essential role in the development of business and tourism in the
Buffalo Niagara region. Travel Hospitality Services operates
food/beverage and retail stores throughout the airport, such as the
Anchor Bar, Coffee Beanery, Tim Hortons, Queen City Kitchen, Which
Wich, Lake Erie Grill, Villa, Checkers, Blue Zone Bar, JetSet
Market and more to come .The OpportunityThe successful candidate
will assist Food & Beverage/Retail management in carrying out daily
operations, in accordance with Company s GreenPath, GuestPath
Universal Service Standards and applicable Operational
Standards.Perform customer service support, trouble shooting,
repairs, installs, preventive routine maintenance and emergency
maintenance for our restaurant equipment and facilities. May work
with plumbing, electrical, freezers, hood systems, wash basins or
any other related work in accordance with applicable company
policies and procedures. Position DetailsFull-Time Supervisor; 5
days weekly; 3rd shift.Responsibilities
- Supervises maintenance personnel, including scheduling,
assigning duties, training, coaching and counseling; reports any
associate problems to AGM.
- Prioritizes and assigns the daily maintenance assignments.
- Maintains daily awareness of maintenance needs; determines
timelines for maintenance projects.
- Oversees inventory control, including receiving shipments,
disposing outdated material, cycle counting.
- In conjunction with Controller, all end of life equipment is
disposed of according to company regulations.
- Maintains safety, security and cleanliness of storage areas,
passageways, elevators and work areas.
- Oversees and/or sets up machines and equipment.
- Enforces company policies and safety regulations.Oversees that
tools and equipment are in working order and initiates that
maintenance room procedures and processes are in place.
- Assures that scheduling of the purchasing, pick up or
deliveries of parts and related equipment are accurate and records
of stock inventory are up to date.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Keep accurate and updated records of stock and tool
- Assists with loading or unloading trucks and moving furniture
- Minimum 6 months- 1 year prior supervisors experience.
- Minimum of one year previous experience in general
maintenance/repair for commercial facility required.
- High school education or GED required.Physical Requirements
- Frequent standing, walking, bending, stooping, lifting and
reaching, during entire length of shift.
- Ability to stand, crouch, and climb to perform repairs, use
ladders, and perform various types of manual labor.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Visual acuity sufficient for reading, performing repairs, and
painting.Conditions of EmploymentAll applicants may be subject to
pre-employment background and/or drug testing.Equal Employment
OpportunityDelaware North Companies, Incorporated and its
subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard
to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age,
disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any
other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal
opportunity employer. Associated topics: automotive, breakdown,
calibrate, customer service, diagnose, field service, field service
technician, mechanical, millwright, upgrade
Keywords: Delaware North, Buffalo , Overnight Supervisor - Maintenance, Professions , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!