Cyber Threat Analyst (Application Security)
Company: Centene Corporation
Posted on: August 16, 2019
Job Description Summary:
- Responsible for enterprise scale web application scanning,
secure code review, and vulnerability analysis. Perform SAST -
Static Application Security Testing, DAST - Dynamic Application
Security Testing and IAST Interactive Application Security Testing.
- Developing briefings and reports for all levels of leadership
to aid in decision making and proactive mitigation efforts.
- Define, implement and maintain Corporate or Enterprise security
policies and procedures. -
- Provide direction and guidance to development and
administrative teams on remediation activities and secure coding
Knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- Understanding of application security principles, attacks,
OWASP security guidelines and best practices.
- Able to perform Static Application Security Testing and Dynamic
Application Security Testing.
- Develop test requirements for Web Applications Security Testing
for all releases using automated tools and manual testing.
- Work alongside the Engineering and QA teams to help refine the
secure software development lifecycle to include necessary security
checkpoints, code review methodologies, etc.
- Research the latest security methodologies, staying abreast of
new threats and vulnerabilities, and disseminate this information
to a global team.
- Demonstrate and explain vulnerabilities to application/system
owners, and collaborate on the mitigation of the identified
- Find ways to empower Engineering teams to build secure products
by defaultEducation/Experience: -
- 5 - 7 years of experience in technology positions, with 4+
years in application security
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Engineering, or
- Excellent verbal and presentation skills
- Outstanding written skills for preparing reports and
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skillsDesired, subject
matter expertise in one or more of the following domains:
- Secure coding and software development
- Web Application / Penetration testing
- Cloud security architecture and infrastructurePreferred Skills:
- Experience using common application tools such as Vericode,
Zap, or Burp Suite
- Have published contributions to the security community
- Have experience developing in Java, Ruby, Scala, and/or Go
Preferred Certifications: -
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- GIAC Certified Forensic Analysist (GCFA)
- GIAC Certified Pentester (GPEN) - -Clearance level: Must
successfully pass a thorough government background screening
process (NACLC)****US Citizenship is required****
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to
diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or
other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Keywords: Centene Corporation, Buffalo , Cyber Threat Analyst (Application Security), Professions , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!