Company: Delaware North
Posted on: September 13, 2018
- Work with network, systems, and applications teams to solve their deployment and automation problems, ensuring the highest levels of reproducibility, reliability, and efficiency.
- Research and develop tools for improving processes and workflows with regards to automation, monitoring, deployment technologies, and performance of root cause analysis investigations.
- Help develop and establish criteria and policies which will ensure regulatory compliance.
- All other duties as assigned. Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree plus 7 years application support experience, 1-5 Years AWS Experience and 3-5 Years DevOps Experience.
- Programming knowledge required (multiple platforms/languages).
- Excellent communication and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to multi-task across many projects and issues.
- Experience with business process documentation.
- Experienced with CI/CD.
- Preferred skills include Python & Ruby, DevOps/Automation Experience using automation tools such as Chef/Puppet, AWS (Architecture, Implementation, Automation), Unit testing, Databases (RDB and NOSQL), Web Services. Who We AreTake your career beyond the ordinary-to the extraordinary. At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us. Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired, privately-held hospitality companies in the world. Founded and owned by the Jacobs family for nearly 100 years, it is a global leader in hospitality and food service with operations in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurants and catering, parks, resorts, gaming and specialty retail industries. Delaware North has annual revenue exceeding $3 billion with 60,000 employee associates. To learn more, visit . All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check and may be subject to a pre-employment drug test depending upon the position and/or client requirements. Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer. #LI-PE1
Keywords: Delaware North, Buffalo , DevOps Architect, Professions , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!