Company: Six Flags Darien Lake
Location: Darien Center
Posted on: May 28, 2023
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Continuously strive for high quality in guest service, safety,
show content, consistency and entertainment image.
- Adhere to all operating procedures as outlined in the standard
operating procedures guide. This includes, but not limited to
completing pre-opening safety checklists, pre-show checklists, show
operations, cleanliness, trouble-shooting, repair and maintenance
concerns, set, and prop rehab.
- Understand the nature of the shows, the safety aspects of the
shows, and the integrity of characters, and all other show
- Assisting with keeping the characters "real" to all of the
guests and park personnel at all times.
- Participate in all preparatory events for show areas including
set load-in/load-out, rehearsals, building & equipment maintenance,
show supplies and inventories.
- Ensure all assigned duties prior to house open are performed
and that the show is ready to start on time with all necessary
items and staff.
- Assisting guests to their seats and proper exits before,
during, and after shows.
- Answering and assisting guests with questions or concerns they
may have about the park.
- Maintenance and documentation relating to, but not limited to:
sets, equipment, props, attendance figures, guest incidents,
cleanliness and evacuation procedures.
- Assist fellow technicians and performers with any and all
safety, set, prop, and costume concerns.
- Coordinate the repair and maintenance of all items with the
- Assures quality, while enforcing established procedures as
outlined in the Standard Operations Procedures Manual for all
technical staff in performance of their duties.
- Execute assigned duties while adhering to procedures per the
standard operations procedure manual and safety
- Adhere to all company, park, and departmental policies,
procedures, and safety rules.
- Have had 2 years experience in entertainment technical fields
and/or equivalent related experience through training or education.
(Current College Students encouraged to apply)
- Applicant must be minimum age of 18 years.
- Ability to make quick decisions regarding safety concerns
without additional assistance from supervisory or co-team member's
- Knowledge of the operation of all necessary equipment, sets,
props, sound, and lighting equipment within the given
- Team player
- Problem Solver
- Ability to effectively communicate through both oral and
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Must be able to work in all types of weather
- Must be able to work both in/outdoors
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
Keywords: Six Flags Darien Lake, Buffalo , Backstage Technician, Professions , Darien Center, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...