Electrician - Ages 18+
Company: Six Flags Darien Lake
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Responsible for installation, troubleshooting and repair of
electrical services for the maintenance department. KEY DUTIES AND
- Maintain electrical, lighting, control systems and equipment
throughout the property including but not limited to sub-stations,
transformers, above and below ground transmissions, panels,
ballasts, motors, contactors, and floats including voltages ranging
from 12-50 volts DC and 120-480 AC single and three phases. Must
also be comfortable working around 4800 volt primary systems.
- Ensure timely response, diagnosis and repair of all assigned
systems and equipment.
- Ability to locate underground utilities.
- Adhere to Arc-Flash, PPE, LOTO and NEC requirements.
- Ensure the inspection and safe operation of power tools,
ladders and equipment.
- Provide safe, tidy user-friendly work areas.
- Work in a safe and efficient manner.
- Provide fluent and consistent communication with management and
- Withstand pressure under potentially stressful or critical
- Report and/or eliminate all unsafe conditions, injuries and
damaged equipment to the appropriate department(s).
- Flexibility to work nights, weekends and 6 day work weeks if
- Operate within and frequently review the policies and
procedures of Darien Lake and corresponding
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 years electricity/electronics vocational or
- Minimum 3 year combined experience in residential, commercial
and/or industrial wiring and controls.
- Arc-Flash and NEC orientation required within 60 days of
- Experience in the safe and proper operation of specialized
equipment including tow motors, bucket trucks, scissor lift,
tractor, etc as needed.
- Valid state Driver's License.
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings, maps and
diagrams and electrical schematics.
- Ability to work in new and existing construction
- Ability to prioritize and manage daily assigned tasks
incorporating preventative maintenance practices.
- Possess administrative skills including organization and
- Possess an aptitude to handle guest relations in a positive
- Posses soldering, metering and measuring, mathematical, piping,
circuit tracing and mechanical skills.
- Possess positive and productive leadership skills.
- Must provide own hand tools.If you are able to answer "YES" to
all of the following questions, please continue the application
process by clicking "Apply"
- Can you provide legal documentation establishing your identity
and eligibility to be legally employed in the United States?
- Are you able to perform the essential functions of the job for
which you are applying with or without reasonable
- Within the last 90 days, can you state that you have not used
illegal or social drugs (excluding marijuana), such as MDMA
(Molly), cocaine and crystal methamphetamine?
- I am willing to agree that future text messages relating to Six
Flags, Inc., including company news, job posting application status
updates, and other information, may be sent on behalf of Six Flags,
Inc. to the cell phone number I provide.
Keywords: Six Flags Darien Lake, Buffalo , Electrician - Ages 18+, Professions , Attica, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...