Posted on: May 27, 2023
- The Material Handler will be responsible for the movement of
materials (inbound/outbound) to support production operations.
Excellent attendance is crucial for the team to achieve success.
The ideal candidate has a proven record of success in fast-paced
environments. He/she must have the ability to work with and
communicate with cross-functional teams. The successful candidate
for this position takes pride in his/her hands-on and analytical
abilities, organization skills and attention to detail. He/she
appreciates an environment where superior work is encouraged,
noticed and rewarded.
- Current or Previous Forklift Certification preferred
- Previous parts and material handling (Forklift) experience
preferred Day Shift Schedule A Shift - 7AM-7PM, Sunday, Monday,
Tuesday and every other Wednesday B Shift - 7AM-7PM, Thursday,
Friday, Saturday, and every other Wednesday Responsibilities
- Pick/pull/pack parts needed for Production and Manufacturing
- Work closely with Inventory Control and Quality Control
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of assigned tasks.
- Support Warehouse Team best practices at all times.
- Identify discrepant materials/components both in writing and
verbally to supervisor.
- Complete tasks as directed by warehouse schedules and within
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Physical work including but not limited to pushing, pulling,
gripping, twisting, reaching, etc.
- Ability to follow a required specific sequence of steps in a
process repetitively for an extended period of time.
- Demonstrated ability to perform standardized work process and
defined work instructions.
- Evaluates the assembly processes and equipment to look for
continuous improvement opportunities.
- Positive energy and attitude are a must. Requirements
- Computer skills are strongly preferred (use of Word, Excel &
- Must be reliable, have good initiative, be committed, and be
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs as needed.
- Ability to work with a team and in a fast-paced
- Ability to read and understand work instructions.
- Must be reliable, have good initiative, committed, and quality
- Ability to perform repetitious duties, including stairs and
standing for long periods of time.
- Must have the ability to work quickly while maintaining a high
level of craftsmanship and attention to detail.
- This is precision, demanding work that requires constant focus,
attention to detail and adherence to procedures.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality are an absolute
requirement in these full-time, compressed work week schedules.
- All duties require toe-covered safety shoes and safety glasses,
all approved by EHS o Some areas will require additional PPE.
- Candidates must be able to work extended periods on their feet,
12-hour shifts. Compensation and Benefits
Along with competitive pay, as a full-time Tesla employee, you are
eligible for the following benefits at day 1 of hire:
- Aetna PPO and HSA plans > 2 medical plan options with $0
- Family-building, fertility, adoption and surrogacy
- Dental (including orthodontic coverage) and vision plans, both
have options with a $0 paycheck contribution
- Company Paid (Health Savings Account) HSA Contribution when
enrolled in the High Deductible Aetna medical plan with HSA
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- LGBTQ+ care concierge services
- 401(k) with employer match, Employee Stock Purchase Plans, and
other financial benefits
- Company paid Basic Life, AD&D, short-term and long-term
- Employee Assistance Program
- Sick and Vacation time (Flex time for salary positions), and
- Back-up childcare and parenting support resources
- Voluntary benefits to include: critical illness, hospital
indemnity, accident insurance, theft & legal services, and pet
- Weight Loss and Tobacco Cessation Programs
- Tesla Babies program
- Commuter benefits
- Employee discounts and perks program
Keywords: Tesla, Buffalo , Material Handler, Professions , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...