Program Management Data Analyst
Location: South Wales
Posted on: January 26, 2023
The Institutional Clients Group (ICG) Operations and Technology
Organizational Program Management Office (OPMO), has visibility
into the full book of work across ICG O&T. The ICG O&T book
of work has more 5,000+ programs and projects that are executed on
an annual basis driving Citi's Mission to Be the Best for Our
Clients. The OPMO works across all the ICG O&T lines of
business to ensure the book of work is executed in an efficient,
effective, and controlled manner. The team is responsible for a
wide range of activities including but not limited to Governance,
Program Management & Oversight, PM related Training and Reporting -
all done in partnership with the ICG O&T lines of business. The
ICG O&T OPMO has an opening for a Program Management Analyst.
The candidate will be part of the Health Check function within the
ICG O&T OPMO.The Health Check is a PMO best practice developed
by ICG O&T. It is a proactive control process and a critical
service of the OPMO that is provided to ICG O&T's most critical
strategic and safety and soundness programs. The purpose of the
Health Check is to have an independent assessment of how well
active program and project work efforts are performing. The
candidate will be responsible for executing the Health Check
program reviews, identifying, and tracking opportunities for
improvement resulting from the Health Check, issuing a Health Check
Report that proactively and impartially illustrates the well-being
of the program, discussing results with the PM and offering
guidance as needed, and monitoring all required remediation actions
through completion. The role will partner heavily with Program and
Project Managers across all levels of management as well as with
the larger OPMO team and senior management. The role also brings
opportunities to work on special projects and process improvements
across the OPMO. The role will also require knowledge of Program
and Project Management fundamentals and understanding of the SDLC
and technology methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile.This
position provides a platform for continued development and
visibility across a global organization as well as exposure to
management and other functions.Key Responsibilities:
- Perform independent Health Check Assessments of ICG Technology
& Operations Programs, to meet Annual PMO Health Check
- Execute the Health Check process against established criteria
and recommend solutions for improvement.
- Analyze Health Check criteria element data to grasp issues,
draw conclusions, and identify trends/patterns to properly assess
the well-being of ICG Technology & Operations programs.
- Create Health Check Reports that proactively and impartially
illustrates the well-being of programs.
- Monitor all required remediation actions for ICG Technology &
Operations programs through completion.
- Assist with Health Check Program & Project Tracker updates and
Health Check Analysis Template changes/enhancements (including
Requirement Documentation, design & testing).
- Help with Health Check Scoping Process (including maintenance &
updates to Scoping Database, Macros and Pivot tables).
- Support Health Check Metrics generation & results communication
(including maintenance & update of Health Check Metrics Macros &
- Take an active role in the continuous improvement of the ICG
O&T Health Check processes and assist with design &
implementation of process efficiencies & automations within the
Health Check function.
- Support the transition of Health Check processes to SAS
platform (including requirements Analysis/documentation, solution
design & testing).
- Support other ICG O&T OPMO functions and special projects
(as needed), including support of PQA/Spot Check Reviews on
- Develop a thorough understanding of the ICG O&T Program and
Project Management Procedure as well other PM guidelines.
- Drive PM adherence to standards, guidelines, and project
management best practices.
- Actively engage and maintain robust collaboration with Program
and Project Managers across multiple lines of business and support
them with any ad hoc PM related queries.
- Interface with the broader ICG O&T OPMO team on PM
- Support any PMO audit or regulatory queries, as
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of work experience in PM or PMO role with proven
success in project execution
- Good understanding of Project Management Concepts with
knowledge of Waterfall and Agile technology methodologies.
- Ability to analyze data and grasp issues, draw conclusions, and
- Attention to detail to ensure precision of data and overall
quality of outputs.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Strong written skills in English.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to maintain effective, mutually
beneficial relationships with members of the ICG O&T Program
and Project Management community.
- Ability to support multiple work streams, work under tight
deadlines and shift from one task to another on short notice as
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and SharePoint.
- Prefer strong skills working with MS Excel PivotTables & Macros
and ability to learn new tech tools. - Job Family Group: Project
and Program Management - Job Family:Program Management Time Type:
Full time Primary Location: Tampa Florida United States Primary
Location Salary Range: $73,570.00 - $110,350.00 Citi is an equal
opportunity and affirmative action employer.Qualified applicants
will receive consideration without regard to their race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.Citigroup Inc.
and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested
applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person
with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our
search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review
Accessibility at Citi .View the " EEO is the Law " poster. View the
EEO is the Law Supplement .View the EEO Policy Statement .View the
Pay Transparency Posting - Effective November 1, 2021, Citi
requires that all successful applicants for positions located in
the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against
COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such
vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
Keywords: Citi, Buffalo , Program Management Data Analyst, Professions , South Wales, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!