CTI Junior Analyst (Buffalo, NY)
Posted on: January 26, 2023
The Balance Sheet Mgmt Analyst 2 is a developing professional
role. Applies specialty area knowledge in monitoring, assessing,
analyzing and/or evaluating processes and data. Identifies policy
gaps and formulates policies. Interprets data and makes
recommendations. Researches and interprets factual information.
Identifies inconsistencies in data or results, defines business
issues and formulates recommendations on policies, procedures or
practices. Integrates established disciplinary knowledge within own
specialty area with basic understanding of related industry
practices. Good understanding of how the team interacts with others
in accomplishing the objectives of the area. Develops working
knowledge of industry practices and standards. Limited but direct
impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services
provided. Impact of the job holder is restricted to own
- Contributes to the governance of funding, investing and
analytics of the balance sheet. This includes
- Participates in managing liquidity and interest rate risk, the
capital/legal entity structure and capital planning as well as
managing rating agency relationships.
- Involved in capital markets activities including commercial
paper and securitization; liquidity, accrual risk oversight and
- Manages implementation of procedures and development of
analyses and report.
- Integrates established disciplinary knowledge within own
specialty area with basic comprehensive knowledge of related
- Uses good understanding of how the team interacts with others
in accomplishing the overall aims of the area.
- Has working knowledge of industry practices and standards.
- Delivers routine and defined outputs.
- Escalates problems or issues relating to transactions,
processes, reports or, procedures as appropriate.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made,
demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation
and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving
compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to
Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal
behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing
and reporting control issues with transparency.Qualifications:
- Selft - motivated and focused individual who can assist in
- Ability to achieve task within established deadlines
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Proven data management and analysis skills
- Intermediate Excel skills
- 0-2 years relevant experienceEducation:
- Bachelors degree - Job Family Group: Finance - Job
Family:Balance Sheet Management Time Type: Full time Primary
Location: Getzville New York United States Primary Location Salary
Range: $45,670.00 - $61,570.00 Citi is an equal opportunity and
affirmative action employer.Qualified applicants will receive
consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
or status as a protected veteran.Citigroup Inc. and its
subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to
apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a
disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search
tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at
Citi .View the " EEO is the Law " poster. View the EEO is the Law
Supplement .View the EEO Policy Statement .View the Pay
Transparency Posting - Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires
that all successful applicants for positions located in the United
States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a
condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior
to commencement of employment.
Keywords: Citi, Buffalo , CTI Junior Analyst (Buffalo, NY), Professions , Cowlesville, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!