Company: McGard LLC
Location: Orchard Park
Posted on: January 25, 2023
McGard LLC Maintenance Technician 1st Shift (6:00am-3:30pm)
Monday-Friday Installs, maintains, and repairs machinery,
equipment, physical structures, and pipe and electrical systems in
commercial or industrial establishments. EDUCATION / SKILL
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Three to five years related experience and/or training in
equipment maintenance in a manufacturing setting; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Must possess a high degree of mechanical ability and a working
knowledge of plumbing, carpentry, welding, soldering, and other
related skills. JOB DUTIES:
- Repair building and production equipment as needed.
- Provide technical assistance on new or existing equipment.
- Complete stock requisitions to maintain maintenance supply
- Troubleshoot equipment to determine root cause of the problem.
Recommend method of repair.
- Recommend and perform preventative maintenance procedures.
- 4% monthly attendance bonus
- Discretionary quarterly profit sharing
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid personal days, vacation, and 10 holidays
- 401(k) Plan with Company match and annual contribution Visit
McGard.com/jobs to apply online or send resume to Human Resources,
McGard LLC, 3875 California Road, Orchard Park, NY 14127 "We are an
equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."
Keywords: McGard LLC, Buffalo , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Orchard Park, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!