Industrial Maintenance Mechanic First Shift
Company: ProAmpac Holdings, Inc.
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Job DescriptionAre you an experience industrial Maintenance
Mechanic? If so, come work at a great place and build your future
with ProAmpac, a growing packaging industry!We are a smaller
air-conditioned facility located right in Cheektowaga, NY. We are
seeking for 1 qualified Maintenance Technicians for 1st shift.
Starting base rate is $32.00 or higher based on experience . A
$2,000 sign-on bonus is available with this position!The ideal
candidate will have a mechanical and electrical background and
extensive hands-on experience with preventive and corrective
maintenance in the industry. The ability to diagnose and solve
problems on mechanic, pneumatic, hydraulic, and electric systems is
required. Any experience with flexographic printing presses,
laminators, and slitters as well as practice on PLC systems is a
plus.ProAmpac offers a full benefits package!
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid parental leave
- Life Insurance
- Quarterly bonus programs!
- Generous 401k company match!
- Paid vacation
- 11 paid holidays
- Paid Lunch!!
- Safety shoe and glasses allotment
- Generous employee referral program
- ProAmpacs Employee Assistance Fund
- And much, much more.Overview of this position:
- Maintain all production equipment to ensure their operation is
safe and in proper operating condition. This includes both
mechanical and minor electrical repairs.
- Troubleshoot equipment and process issues as necessary.
- Perform preventative maintenance on all production and support
- Participate with peers and supervisors in addressing problem
areas, implementing of corrective and preventive actions, planning
methods, and operating procedures.
- Order parts / supplies as needed.ProAmpac is an Equal
Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected
- High school or equivalent education.
- Minimum of three to five years of machine repair and industrial
electrical experience in a manufacturing setting is required.
- Strong experience with industrial electrical, pneumatics, and
- Strong troubleshooting skills and being able to diagnose
- Computer skills required.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and multi-tasking
skills to coordinate schedules with machine operators and
- Knowledge of flexographic packaging is helpful in properly
maintaining machines and equipment.Area of Interest: Manufacturing
Department: HR-9008 Shift: Day Shift
Keywords: ProAmpac Holdings, Inc., Buffalo , Industrial Maintenance Mechanic First Shift, Professions , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!