Production Supervisor (2nd Shift)
Company: Habasit America
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Job DescriptionOVERVIEW OF THE POSITION:Directs activities of a
department/shift, maintains production schedules, ensure quality
standards are met. Plans work makes assignments and trains new and
existing associates.RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS POSITION:
- Provides direction, development and leadership to department
associates ensuring effective employee relations. Provides
associate coaching and development and resolves associate issues
through problem resolution.
- Direct and manage department associates to ensure manufacturing
operational goals are met and accomplished in a timely and cost
- Balances safety, quality, productivity, cost, morale,
orderliness and improvements in order to achieve positive
- Monitor and make adjustments to ensure overall department
performance for safety, productivity and quality standards.
- Control and minimize labor overtime and repair expenses.
- Maintain existing plant facilities and equipment; replace, or
make adjustments to plant facilities and equipment when
- Supports and assists in implementing and maintaining
preventative maintenance programs.
- Incorporates department organization and cleanliness among
- Is on call to come to work during off shift hours to help out
in emergency situations.
- Supports and assists Plant Management in developing department
performance metrics including maintaining metrics once
- Assist in all production control activities.
- Performs monthly cycle count.
- Supports all lab activities.
- Any other duties as assigned.COMPETENCIES/SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE
OR TRAINING PREFERRED:To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements/preferences listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Preferred – Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or
- Preferred – 7 years experience in
- Preferred – High Competency with Process Improvement
- Preferred – High Competency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
- Preferred – High Competency with Training
- Preferred – Experience in Inventory/Materials ManagementPowered
Keywords: Habasit America, Buffalo , Production Supervisor (2nd Shift), Professions , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!