Company: Gerber Collision & Glass
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Gerber Collision & Glass, NY ClarenceWe put our team members
first. You'll receive a great salary and benefits, and experience
the support and opportunity you deserve. You're empowered to make
decisions. You control your future.Job Description:1. Ensure
consistent execution of WOW (Wow Operating Way) plan.
2. Inspect, analyze and evaluate damaged vehicles to create a
comprehensive and accurate damage report.
3. Ensure compliance with all insurance client requirements,
processes and metrics when writing estimates including part
selection, photo documentation and upload requirements.
4. Maintain an accurate CCC One calendar, including time for
customer calls, arrivals, deliveries, meetings and time-off so the
call center and master scheduler can schedule estimates and repair
5. Provide customers with accurate and timely information, guiding
them through the repair process and ensuring that they receive
excellent customer service.
6. Build a relationship with vehicle owners, repairers and
insurance personnel to negotiate costs and close customer sales, as
well as communicate the importance of the satisfaction survey.
7. Ensure that each vehicle receives a final repair plan meeting
after complete disassembly in order to write accurate
estimates/supplements and ensure timely uploads of
estimates/supplements as required.
8. Attend daily production meetings and obtain status updates on
9. Complete I-Car annual training
10. Complete KPA safety training monthly and OSHA training as
neededIf you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic
over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Keywords: Gerber Collision & Glass, Buffalo , Estimator, Professions , Clarence, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!