SUPERVISOR, PRODUCTION - 2nd shift
Company: Fresenius Kabi
Location: Grand Island
Posted on: May 17, 2022
Job SummaryResponsible for the supervision and coordination of
liquid production personnel and processes within an assigned area
of responsibility. Control may include but is not limited to:
scheduling and organizing component preparation, Aseptic and
Terminally Sterilized filling and capping, Lyophilization
processing. Supervises production personnel and compliance with all
company and regulatory requirements. Must be flexible to work
assigned shifts while allowing for the coverage of vacations and
operational gaps in staffing.Responsibilities
- Coordinates the execution of the daily/weekly production
schedule based upon direction from the area production
managers.Oversees the production processes on their assigned shift,
working on the production floor to coordinate all relevant
- Interacts with department management and other functional areas
to coordinate all support activities relating to their assigned
- Empowers assigned personnel to engage in defining and
recommending continuous process improvements,
- Completes thorough deviation investigations in a timely
fashion, performing detailed root cause analysis and implementing
corrective and preventative actions.
- Assures the compliant application of departmental and company
policies and procedures, safety programs, standards and
- Coordinates staffing for their assigned area of responsibility
and assures personnel training is up-to-date.Develops and executes
training and follow-up programs to enhance staff
development.Regularly evaluates performance of operations
- Establishes effective communication methods to provide
continuity of information across all operations and shifts.
- Supports product release through the efficient review and
completion of production batch records.
- Creates, revises and reviews departmental Standard Operating
- Provides production data to managers in support of monthly
reports and line efficiency tracking.
- Assumes other duties as assigned by production management.Works
overtime as required.REQUIREMENTS
- BS/BA degree in life sciences or engineering discipline
preferred (work experience in lieu of a degree is possible)
- Previous supervisory experience in a production/manufacturing
- Proven oral and written communication and proofreading skills
- Detail oriented and proficient computer skills: d Microsoft
Office software, including Excel, Word, and Access preferred.
- Previous experience in a FDA regulated industry preferred (3-5
years).Additional InformationWe offer an excellent salary and
benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, as
well as life insurance, disability, 401K with company match, and
wellness program.Fresenius Kabi is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, immigration status,
disabilities, or protected veteran status.
Keywords: Fresenius Kabi, Buffalo , SUPERVISOR, PRODUCTION - 2nd shift, Professions , Grand Island, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!