Operator - Press Room Ink Technician
Location: Grand Island
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Join a great team and work in a great location in Cheektowaga,
NY. We offer competitive pay and benefits too. We are looking for
help on 3rd shift with a generous 3rd shift differential. Come join
ProAmpac who is one of the largest suppliers of consumer packaging
products.ProAmpac offers a full benefits package!
- Paid parental leave
- Life Insurance
- Generous 401k with company match!
- Paid vacation
- 11 paid holidays
- Safety shoe allotment
- Generous employee referral program
- ProAmpacs Employee Assistance Fund, and much, much more.Job
Responsibilities:The Ink Technician supplies and formulates inks
and solvents to printing presses to produce a quality product and
meet customer specifications. experience
- Formulates, measures, and matches colors for designated
printing presses based on the production schedule.
- Adds or reduces bases and solvents to meet customer
- Coordinates efforts to maintain a constant supply of ink for
- Stage ink to the proper staging area and return ink back into
- Work off all inks to keep our monthly ink inventory at an
- Assists press operators in changeovers as needed.
- Ensure that all ink buckets are marked with the correct
information. All formulas must be after the last change. All
volumes must be recorded accurately.
- Completes required paperwork.
- Troubleshoots ink-related problems.
- High school diploma or equivalent education.
- Prior experience mixing inks or chemicals in an industrial
environment is preferred.
- A keeneye for color matching is required.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and multi-tasking
skills to communicate effectively with all necessary
- Pay will be according to prior experience and skill level.
Keywords: PROAMPAC, Buffalo , Operator - Press Room Ink Technician, Professions , Grand Island, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!