Company: The LiRo Group
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Ranked among the nation's top 16 Construction Managers by
Engineering News-Record, The LiRo Group provides integrated
construction, design, and technology solutions for a broad range of
public and private sector clients.
Due to our continued growth, we are seeking a Mechanical
Engineering to join our dynamic MEP team in our Buffalo, NY
- Field survey of existing mechanical, fire protection, and
- Design of HVAC systems for commercial, industrial, and
- Design of Plumbing and Fire Protection systems a plus
- Preparation of construction documents including drawings,
specifications, calculations, and details
- Approval of mechanical submittals and aid in RFI responses
during construction administration
- Use engineering and design computer software to complete
assigned work (i.e. Autodesk Revit MEP & AutoCAD)
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 3-5 years' experience
- Ability to work independently with general instructions /
guidance from project manager and produce the expected results
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and work well under
- Ability to work on several projects at once
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a
comprehensive benefits package and a positive work environment.
Visit our website at www.liro.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer
Keywords: The LiRo Group, Buffalo , Mechanical Engineer, Professions , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!