Automotive Inspections Consultant
Company: Cox Automotive
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Primary Location: Buffalo NY, Buffalo, NY, USADivision: Cox
AutomotiveJob Level: Individual ContributorTravel: NoSchedule:
Full-timeShift: Day JobRequisition Number: 2110594VACCINE POLICY:
WHERE PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED
AGAINST COVID-19 TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS U.S.-BASED JOB
(REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS FOR MEDICAL AND RELIGIOUS OBJECTIONS
WILL BE CONSIDERED).AUTOMOTIVE INSPECTIONS CONSULTANT (CLIENT
SOLUTIONS SPECIALIST II)This role requires residency in or near the
specified territory.A Client Solutions Specialist II functions as a
member of the Manheim Express team for a designated geographical
territory. Primary responsibilities of the role include providing
accurate and complete documentation of overall vehicle condition
within the parameters of a Manheim Express Inspection and driving
incremental business growth within their assigned territory. They
will collaborate with the field sales team, auction team members,
and other Cox Automotive business units to create and execute a
growth strategy.In addition to providing quality vehicle
inspections, this client-facing role will take a consultative
approach in educating franchise and independent automotive dealers
about the Manheim Marketplace, as well as advising them in the
utilization of digital wholesale solutions, including Manheim
Express and OVE. The Client Solutions Specialist II will provide
additional value to our clients by providing outstanding
personalized customer service and exceeding the clients
expectations. What Youll Do
- Locate, start, move, and inspect vehicles on dealers lots
- Conduct thorough assessment of vehicle condition following the
Manheim Express Inspection process.
- Verify vehicle identification and enter accurate vehicle
information into the inspection system (ie. VIN, mileage, and sub
- Inspect and record vehicle equipment and options, including
damage and missing or inoperable items.
- Inspect and record vehicle exterior condition, including tires,
frame, glass, panels, and mechanical components.
- Inspect and record vehicle interior condition, including seats,
dashboard, infotainment system, and options.
- Perform basic mechanical inspections on vehicles including
powertrain, drivetrain, structural, and electrical components.
- Functions as a team player and work closely with other team
members, sales and auction partners, and our client care staff to
create a superior client experience.
- Utilize Salesforce for planning, tracking, and reporting.
- Inform, educate, and advise dealers regarding policies,
procedures, and marketplace strategies.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with dealers over the
phone, online, and in-person.
- Reviews customers performance and recommends solutions for
improving conversion rate and/or market share.
- Partners with sales team in educating and training dealers on
Manheim Express products and services.
- Identifies opportunities for growth and presents Manheim
Express as a solution for new and existing clients
- Demonstrates professionalism and sincere appreciation for
- Strive to consistently improve the client experience by
providing high levels of customer service.
- Generates leads to other Cox Automotive business units.
- Visibly demonstrates safety commitment by following all safety
and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such.
Actively participate in support of all safety activities aligned
with Safety Excellence.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- Automotive knowledge preferred.
- 3+ years Auction experience or dealership experience
- Valid drivers license and safe driving record required.
- Reliable transportation is required. Mileage reimbursed.
- Effective communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Must be detail orientated.
- Experience in navigating handheld and other documentation
- Motivated to work independently with remote supervision.
- Ability to multitask, follow directions and take instruction is
- Body, paint, and mechanical repair knowledge helpful.
- Familiarity with unibody and full-frame helpful.
- Ability to lift and hold at least 30 lbs. at waist level for an
extended period of time.
- Regularly required to stand, walk, talk, and hear.
- Frequently required to crouch, bend, and kneel to look at side
or underneath car. Strength to lift hood or trunk. Bend while
performing audits. Reach inside or underneath vehicle.
- Near vision abilities required to find dings and scratches,
paint work, hail damage, frame/unibody, other exterior damage and
Interior damage. Able to identify exterior or interior colors.
- Ability to deal with different lighting (i.e. exterior and
interior lighting, natural and artificial light)
- Exposure to moderate noise level, may be exposed to fumes and
- Requires physical ability and mental acuity to execute the
duties of the position successfully within required timeframes to
meet business requirements.
- Ability to engage customers in a consultative manner.
- Solid computer skills, including ability to use Internet and MS
- Ability to adapt to and work effectively within a constantly
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks; manual dexterity.
Who We AreAbout Cox AutomotiveTheres nothing ordinary about Cox
Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion
for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We
make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for
everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents,
we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the
automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for
our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book,
while others are creating the future of automotive at
industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto. About
Cox We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark
since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying
true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for
growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary
divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a
new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse
broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive
transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators.
Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare
to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next
generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our
leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are
today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose
that unites us at coxenterprises.com.Benefits of working at Cox may
include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement
planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave,
flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on
what benefits you may be offered, .Cox is an Equal Employment
Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will
receive consideration for employment without regard to that
individuals age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or
ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender,
gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status,
genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other
characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable
accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee
with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue
hardship. Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar
Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we
formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to
our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager,
or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or
charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: Cox Automotive, Buffalo , Automotive Inspections Consultant, Professions , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!