Company: Elderwood Administrative Services
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Join Our Team: Are you ready to change your life with a
rewarding career move ? Overview:The Compensation Analyst will be
responsible for compensation program administration and in-depth
analysis of pay structures, job profiles, market benchmarking and
related factors to ensure our programs are reflective of our
overall compensation philosophy, aligned with business objective,
competitive to market for attracting and retaining skilled talent,
and compliant with applicable laws and regulations.Employee Perks!:
401K Retirement Plan with Company Match, Free On-Site Parking,
Friendly and supportive staff, Generous PTO & holiday package, Life
Insurance, Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Supports the design and implementation of base pay structures
and variable plan programs that reflect the company's compensation
- Responsible for annual survey and benchmarking process;
matching jobs, benchmarking key positions against survey data, and
other market intelligence to recommend competitive salary for the
- Conducts data and cost analyses to be used in annual
compensation review, employee negotiations, compensation budget
recommendations, and collective bargaining agreements.
- Collaborates with HR Operations on new job descriptions by
obtaining a clear understanding of department organization and
reviews the prepared JD. Then evaluates the position following the
evaluation process and determines the job's FLSA status.
- Responsible for EEOC reporting and other miscellaneous
- Reviews recommendations for promotions, offers, individual wage
- Evaluates and implements job analysis instruments and
- Stays current and updates management on applicable state and
federal employment regulations.
- Provides analytical support and data analysis on projects and
human resources metrics.
- Develops and documents procedures to streamline processes and
ensures compliance with regulatory requirements.Qualifications:
- High School diploma or GED required; Bachelor's degree
- Four years of compensation or data analysis experience
- CCP or PHR certification preferredElderwood expects all current
and new employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. If hired, you
will be required to provide proof of vaccination. Employees may
request a medical exemption from vaccination.
Keywords: Elderwood Administrative Services, Buffalo , Compensation Analyst, Professions , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!