Quality Control Analyst
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The OpportunityDelaware North is hiring for an Quality Control
Analyst to join the IT Application Implementations department based
out of our global headquarters in Buffalo, New York. As Quality
Control Analyst, you will ensure the quality standards established
are being delivered by providing efficient and effective IT service
and problem resolutions across the Delaware North business. Daily
tasks may include documenting the testing, data, and deliverables
needed to effectively implement a strong product. Also,
documentation of applications, communications with stakeholders,
and providing status updates to the team.Per city, state, or client
mandate, all current and new hires at this location are required to
have received an authorized COVID 19 vaccination. You will be asked
to confirm this prior to receiving a job offer.
- Develop best practice testing and routines for the lab
environment to ensure quality standards are delivered across the
- Develop metrics and calibration for testing new system versions
- Document testing results and quality reviews.
- Comply with Information Technology and Delaware North policies
- Bachelor s degree in Information Management, Computer Science,
Business Administration, or equivalent subject required.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant application quality assurance
- 3 years' technical experience with Point of Sale (POS)
- Experience in technical documentation.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, attention to
detail, abd ability to work with diverse audiences and manage
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends in support of
- Travel as business requires, up to 10%.Who We AreAt Delaware
North, you ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your
day unfolds. Whether it s in sporting venues, casinos, airports,
national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there s no
telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you
to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability
and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things
happen - share our vision and grow with us.Delaware North
Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants
for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed,
gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran
status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer. Associated topics:
automation, prevention, qa, quality, quality assurance, quality
assurance analyst, quality assurance engineer, software quality,
software quality assurance, test engineer
Keywords: Delaware North, Buffalo , Quality Control Analyst, Professions , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!