Company: Dave & Buster's
Posted on: November 19, 2021
4700: Receiver4700: ReceiverPOSITION SNAPSHOT: Our receiving
clerk position is responsible for the proper receiving of all food,
liquor, and non-consumables. The receiver position is responsible
for maintaining area cleanliness and providing necessary support to
ensure fast, friendly, and accommodating service while upholding
food safety standards at all times. The receiver must have the
ability to communicate with delivery companies, drivers, and be
able to perform light administrative duties.NITTY GRITTY
- Delivers an unparalleled guest experience through the best
combination of food, drinks and games in an ideal environment for
celebrating all out fun.
- Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all
problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt
corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses
- Properly stores and secures all products received
- Inspects all products upon delivery for quality, temperature,
- Vegetable washes all produce upon receipt.
- Performs proper rotation of all food and beverage products upon
receipt-first in/first out mentality.
- Properly handles and stores all chemicals received.
- Pulls thaw of frozen food products on delivery days.
- Breaks down boxes and disposes of them properly.
- Cleans and maintains storage and delivery areas.
- Maintains receiving log by competently tracking all deliveries
and missing items.
- Communicates with manager on duty in regard to all deliveries
and missing items.
- Communicates with Business Analyst in regard to any open
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other
company team members to foster and promote a cooperative and
harmonious working climate that will be conducive to maximum team
member morale, productivity and efficiency/effectiveness.STUFF OUR
ATTORNEYS MAKE US WRITE: The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by a team member to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing
the duties of this position, the team member will regularly be
- Must be friendly and able to smile frequently.
- Must be self disciplined and motivated.
- Restaurant or warehouse experience preferred, but not
- Employee needs to be able to communicate effectively with
multiple vendors while performing job efficiently.
- Strong math and verbal skills needed.
- Is dressed in accordance with dress guidelines, looking neat,
clean, and professional at all times.
- Must demonstrate ability to read and communicate in
- Must be able to read invoices and shipping receipts.
- Must be able to articulate clear greetings, requests for
assistance, and farewells.
- Must demonstrate ability to clearly verbalize vendor's needs to
- Must have regular and predictable
attendanceRequirementsprevious administrative or receiving
experience a plusequal opportunity employer
Keywords: Dave & Buster's, Buffalo , Receiver, Professions , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!