Junior Data Analyst
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Staffigo is in the business of providing IT Consulting Services to
clients in various industries in the United States - Healthcare
(Payer, Providers & Clearinghouses), Finance & Banking, Retail &
eCommerce. We are currently seeking exceptional entry-level talent
for the below role.
- Proactively manage the data analytics, visualization to empower
- Collaborates closely with all areas of the business to
translate questions and hypotheses into the structured
- Develop dashboards and recommendations to internal
- Presents key findings to non-technical team members in a
detailed way utilizing visualizations as needed, recommends further
analysis or investigations as needed in support of strategic
- Ensures data integrity across all performance-based metrics,
tracking, and reporting.
- Relevant master's degree.
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, v-lookups, charts).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Understanding of software development life cycle.
- Must know how to use Power BI or Tableau.
- Experience with hands-on and manual data tasks
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail and ability to follow instructions and
written processes to deliver requirements.
We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital
status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental
disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information,
gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran
status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Staffigo, Buffalo , Junior Data Analyst, Professions , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!