eCommerce Business Analyst - REMOTE
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for an eCommerce
Business Analyst with our national commerce Practice.
Our national Commerce Practice team is comprised of passionate and
capable strategists, architects, project managers, business
analysts, developers, and infrastructure specialists who specialize
in the designing and implementing of industry leading eCommerce
platforms. We deliver on the promise of a unified commerce
experience, through strategic discussion aligned to business needs.
We use an agnostic approach with a deep portfolio of options to
address all levels of digital maturity. We are experts on the
leading Commerce and Order Management platforms including HCL
Commerce, Magento, Epi-Insite, Znode, InRiver PIM, and IBM Sterling
At Perficient you'll deliver mission-critical technology and
business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most
recognized brands on the planet. And you'll do it with cutting-edge
technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world's
biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as
well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity
to spread your wings, too.
We're proud to be publicly recognized as a "Top Workplace" year
after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial
attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our
colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
We are a leading-edge digital consultancy where team members build
their careers solving complex and interesting business problems for
great brands and clients. Clients love us because we fuse strategy,
creative and technology into data-driven solutions - and we bring
the full weight of a tech-savvy consulting firm to support our
best-of-breed digital consultancy.
- Establishes knowledge of client business challenges and
priorities to translate into opportunities.
- Maintains regular client communication and satisfaction,
ensuring opportunities and challenges are addressed in a timely
- Helps deliver presentations to clients and management
- Contributes to project discoveries, kickoff, prepare proposals
and statements of work following company standards.
- Translate client's business needs into detailed business
requirements documents, use cases and systems interaction
- Groom Backlog and create User Stories.
- Works with customers to establish approved wireframes and
mock-ups for solutions.
- Provides leadership throughout the lifecycles of a project,
guiding the understanding the project team has through design and
development to ensure project requirements are met
- Helps establish project test strategy, methodologies, test
plans as well as assist with test execution.
- 3-6 years of professional business analysis experience, with
strong relationship management, account management, and support
- Experience with eCommerce solutions required.
- Minimum four years consulting industry experience working with
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience working with external customers, creating user
stories, grooming backlogs.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current technologies and
complex enterprise level applications.
- Knowledge of current technologies, application software
- Skilled ability to obtain, understand and respond strategically
to client needs.
- Highly detail oriented, well organized, and able to coordinate
multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and conflict resolution
- Energetic, motivated, service-oriented, and be able to multi
- Proven track record of delivering on time, on budget, and
meeting client commitments.
- Excellent listening, oral, and written communication
- Excellent facilitation, presentation, and reporting
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Flexible to new situations and challenges.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher.
Preferred Skills And Education
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Strong understanding of complex Internet based enterprise level
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive
benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive
compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding
benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In
addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and
recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities.
Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our
colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a
great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm
serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North
America. With unparalleled information technology, management
consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient
Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding
digital experience, business optimization and industry
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and
competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers,
suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's
professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North
America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the
Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell
2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete
statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential
functions performed by the employee assigned to this
classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change
the duties of the position at any time.
Select work authorization questions to ask when applicants
- Are you legally authorized to work in the United States?
- Will you now, or in the future, require sponsorship for
employment visa status (e.g. H-1B visa status)?
Keywords: Perficient, Buffalo , eCommerce Business Analyst - REMOTE, Professions , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!