Production Team Leader
Company: The J. M. Smucker Company
Posted on: November 19, 2020
Milk-Bone is currently recruiting for a Production Team Leader.
Availability will need to be on all 3 shifts (1st shift:
6:45am-2:45pm, 2nd shift: 2:45pm-10:45pm, 3rd shift:
10:45pm-6:45am). This position will rotate, as needed, between our
production operations with a primary focus on 2nd shift operations.
The Production Team Leader is responsible for the coordination,
execution and auditing needed to achieve results in quality, cost,
delivery, safety and sanitation for a high speed manufacturing
* The successful candidate must have at least 3 years manufacturing
experience in a Team Leader/Supervisory role or related Team
* A working knowledge of manufacturing operating systems
* Excellent communication skills.
* Excellent computer skills.
* Effective time management skills.
* Previous work in a unionized manufacturing facility strongly
* Under the direction of Shift Area Leader, this position is
responsible for monitoring production to ensure continual operation
of the Bakery.
* Must have availability to work overtime, weekends and
* BS or an Associate s Degree with 3 years experience in a
manufacturing environment required, food manufacturing
The J. M. Smucker Company (the Company ) is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. No person will be discriminated against in hiring or in
any other aspect of their employment on the basis of race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin,
ancestry, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity
or expression, transgender status, marital status, familial status,
disability, genetic information, protected veteran/military status,
or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state
or local law.
Keywords: The J. M. Smucker Company, Buffalo , Production Team Leader, Professions , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!