Truck Driver Class B
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: November 19, 2020
Clean Harbors Buffalo, NY is looking for a Class B Truck Driver to
join their safety conscious team. You will be responsible for
driving and operating a variety of Heavy & Light Duty Class B units
to and from customer sites. The work you will be performing can
include building decontamination, emergency spill response, utility
breakdown and industrial tank cleaning.
*** This position may require travel away from home up to 50% of
the time. ***
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages with plenty of overtime opportunity!
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments; Key Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Operate commercial vehicles including but not limited to:
Vacuum Trucks, Cusco, Air Movers, Guzzlers, Roll-Offs and
- Assist field laborers when needed (team-based atmosphere);
- Proper placarding of vehicles to meet company and DOT
requirements/regulations. What does it take to work for Clean
- Willing to travel away from home up to 50% of the time;
- Ability to be on call for emergency response on rotating basis
every other week;
- Valid Class A or B CDL
- Tanker and Hazmat endorsement preferred;
- Ability to operate Manual Transmission required. Wondering what
to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to
view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission
is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment,
recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials . Clean Harbors is
the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial
services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto
Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is
on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial
services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and
proven methodology come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our
company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit
us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/ .
For additional information about driver career opportunities,
please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis
of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Buffalo , Truck Driver Class B, Professions , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!