Overnight Supervisor -Janitorial Maintenance
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: December 4, 2019
- S upervis o r for overnight maintenance staff responsibilities
including but not limited to:
- A ssigning nightly duties, training and coaching, assisting as
needed , handling administrative concerns from staff , reporting
any issues to department head .
- Knowledge of floor maintenance ( stripping and waxing) a
- Maintaining safety, security and cleanliness of storage areas
and work areas.
- Perform minor plumbing and/ or equipment repair s .
- Enforcing company policy and safety regulations.
- Maintain job tools and equipment in safe usable condition.
- Monitor and replenish cleaning supplies as needed.
- Log and distribute liquor, beer, and wine to the restaurants, a
lso r eturn and log empt y bottles b ack in according to our
- Respond and accomplish special request from other management
staff regarding their units.
- Assist early morning staff getting restaurants open and
- Capable of prioritizing projects and delegating as needed.
- Assisting with inventory as needed . Equal Employment
Opportunity Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its
subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard
to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age,
disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any
other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal
Who We Are Take your career beyond the ordinary-to the
At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with,
and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos,
airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants,
there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We
empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of
success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the
thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with
Delaware North is one of the largest privately held hospitality
companies in the world. Founded in 1915 and owned by the Jacobs
family for more than 100 years, Delaware North has global
operations at high-profile places such as sports and entertainment
venues, national and state parks, destination resorts and
restaurants, airports, and regional casinos. Our 55,000 employee
associates are dedicated to creating special experiences one guest
at a time in serving more than a half-billion guests annually.
Delaware North operates in the sports, travel hospitality,
restaurant and catering, parks, resorts, gaming, and specialty
retail industries and has annual revenue of about $3 billion. Learn
more about Delaware North, a global leader in hospitality, at .
All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check
and may be subject to a pre-employment drug test depending upon the
position and/or client requirements.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries
consider applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity
Keywords: Delaware North, Buffalo , Overnight Supervisor -Janitorial Maintenance, Professions , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!