Accounts Payable Clerk
Posted on: November 10, 2019
OverviewAre you looking to be part of a superior team in a growing
and dynamic healthcare organization? If so, this just might be the
right opportunity for you!--Established in 1978, Elderwood has
grown to become the largest network of rehabilitation, skilled
nursing, assisted living and independent living communities in
Western New York, with over 30 facilities and 4,000+ employees.
Elderwood is well known to, and highly regarded by the communities
that each location--serves. As an Elderwood staff member, youll
have all the tools, training and resources you need to succeed. We
offer a variety of positions and plenty of opportunities for growth
and advancement. --We welcome you to join us, a company that cares
about YOU!----Our Excellent, Competitive Compensation, and a Full
Benefit Package includes:
- Up and Coming downtown location with FREE PARKING!
- Competitive wages and opportunities for advancement
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) with matching
- Paid Holidays
- Generous Paid Time OffThe Accounts Payable Clerk team member
processes accounts payable for assigned facilities In a timely and
- Match invoices with purchase invoices, requisitions, packing
slips and receiving reports to verify that merchandise has been
received and invoiced at the correct price.
- Prepare invoices for data entry by determining general ledger
allocation and assigning accounts numbers and amount
- Input invoices into computer system. Select invoices for
payment, print checks and required reports. Mail checks and file
- Communicate with vendors, Purchasing Director and facility
personnel to resolve invoicing problems.
- Maintain all files for assigned facilities in an organized and
- Monitor computerized accounts payable system and report any
problems or irregularities to the Accounts Payable Supervisor.
- Exhibits the highest level of customer service towards
residents, staff and vendors.
- Consistently demonstrates the ability to respond to changing
situations in a flexible manner in order to meet current needs,
such as reprioritizing work as necessary
- Performs other duties as assigned by management staff or
- Minimum 18 yrs. age required, High School diploma or equivalent
- Associate's degree in related field preferred
- Previous work experience in accounts payable a plus, but not
- Knowledge of computerized accounting systems and worksheet
programs (Excel) necessary. Experience with Great Plains software
- Strong written communication skills necessary.
- Interpersonal skills in person and over the phone
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in performing duties
- Ability to work independently, meet deadlines and seek
supervision when needed.
- Highly accurate, organized and detail orientated.EOE
StatementWE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and
employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without
regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion,
gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or
veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other
protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the
performance of the work involved.
Keywords: Elderwood, Buffalo , Accounts Payable Clerk, Other , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!