Security Service Tech
Company: Red Hawk Fire & Security
Posted on: October 12, 2019
- Troubleshoot several different security systems and understand
how to split a circuit to effectively troubleshoot ground
- Responsible for reading and understanding assigned project
documentation and work orders including scope of work for
inspections, and determine if additional information is needed
- Available for scheduled 'on-call' to respond to emergency service
- Exhibit effective customer service skills by consistently
communicating with Service Coordinator, Dispatcher, Management, and
Customers to ensure complete customer satisfaction experience.
- Perform other duties as assigned, including attending training
classes when offered.
- Follow troubleshooting guidelines and refer to technical/parts
manuals, change notices and bulletins, modification notices, etc.
in order to diagnose & repair equipment or systems. All work
performed, whenever possible, should be reviewed with the
- Complete monthly vehicle reports in a timely manner. Maintain
accurate truck inventory to ensure timely response to customer
- Partner with sales to grow and protect the service segment of our
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
- Minimum of High School Diploma/GED
- Experience working as a security technician for a large, premier
service entity preferred, Intrusion systems, Access Control
systems, Video systems, Intercom systems
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Detail oriented and strong problem solving skills
- Proficient in the use of personal computers including such
programs as MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Adobe Acrobat and
database (software) programs
- Have a working knowledge of test equipment including
multi-meters, digital analyzers, frequency meters decibel meters,
and communicating devices
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in
- Ability to lift/move equipment and tools weighing up to 50
- Perform work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions such as
climbing ladders, scaffolding and high lift equipment up to 40
feet, working in ducts, crawl spaces, above ceilings, etc.
- State and/or local licensing a big plus.
- Ability to work a full-time schedule, overtime may be required
for this position with short notice
- Available for travel, which may include nights and weekends
Keywords: Red Hawk Fire & Security, Buffalo , Security Service Tech, Other , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!