Customer Success Advocate I - Upstate New York
Posted on: October 11, 2019
Accelerate Your CareerDrive global technology?With more than $2
billion in revenues, CDK Global is a leading global provider of
integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions
to the automotive retail and adjacent industries.?Focused on
enabling end-to-end automotive commerce, CDK provides solutions to
dealers in more than 100 countries around the world, serving
approximately 28,000?retail locations and most
automotive?manufacturers.?? CDK Global solutions automate and
integrate critical processes from pre-sale targeted advertising to
the sale, financing, insurance, parts?supply, repair and
maintenance of vehicles, with an increasing focus on utilizing data
analytics and predictive intelligence.????We?re large enough to
make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This
means that we are an organization where every person matters. You
can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our
customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.?From data
scientists to sales and client service experts, we?re hiring to
support your growth and ours -?Green?light your career.??Account
Manager Job Description/Responsibilities
- Effectively manage the progress and results of accounts
- Engage in high-profile activity across strategic client
- Build and develop strong working relationships with customers
and all users at all levels from Dealer/Owner/Decision Maker on
- Work with ---at risk--- clients and determine the proper action
- Demonstrate account ownership by responding to client requests
with a constant sense of urgency.
- Monitor and analyze account performance and trends to determine
adjustments to dealer expectations, goals, and objectives in order
to achieve results.
- Closely monitor system ---red flags--- and emergencies with
clients, taking immediate action at all times.
- Generate additional revenue by harvesting existing accounts for
additional stores and products.
- Determine needs for additional resources in order to maintain
continued success with all clients.
- Continually work on the ---cancelled--- accounts to re-engage
and reclaim revenue
- Effectively manage time and activity to successfully engage
with at least 5 clients per day
- Travel to clients, allowing for maximum quality time with all
clients and maximum client reach.
- Work with new team members, including Performance Managers, etc
as required as a mentor.
- Engage and participate in the exchange of best practices across
entire team-- --Candidate must be located near Upstate New York?CDK
Global knows you have passions outside of work. ?You have family,
friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. ? That?s why
we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of
you but your family as well. ? All of our benefits are effective
the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off
to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community,
and tuition reimbursement to name a few.At CDK, we pride ourselves
on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the
uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives?they
provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race,
color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age,
marital status, or protected veteran status.??
Keywords: CDK, Buffalo , Customer Success Advocate I - Upstate New York, Other , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!