Company: Delaware North
Posted on: October 11, 2019
The Opportunity Delaware North Corporate Flight Department is
seeking an experienced corporate pilot (3000 minimum flight hours),
with significant PIC Turbine time. A type-rating in Global Express
or Challenger 350 aircraft preferred. The successful candidate will
be hired as a Captain, and will oversee relevant aircraft flight
operations and First Officer performance and development. The
Captain serves as pilot in command on company aircraft on a regular
basis. This position will be based out of Delaware North's Flight
Operations at the Buffalo Niagara International Airport. The
Delaware North Fleet is comprised of a Bombardier Global Express, a
Challenger 350. Responsibilities will include but are not limited
to the following:
- Performs flight and related aviation support duties. Maintains
the highest level of client service related to interaction with
Executive Team Members, their Administrative Assistants and all
- Participates as a team member in the safe and efficient
operation of this department.
- Assures safe flight operations at all times by effectively
implementing Standard Operating Procedures and ensures compliance
with Federal Aviation Regulations and safety standards.
- Flies as Pilot-in-Command on company aircraft, maintaining full
currency and proficiency
- Performs ancillary duties as assigned by the Chief Pilot.
Requirements for this role include:
- Bachelor's degree (preferred) or the equivalent military and/or
flight time experience.
- FAA ATP with Multiengine Land rating required.
- Must have and be able to maintain a FAA First Class Medical
- Minimum 2000 hours Turbine time. 500 hours Turbine PIC.
- Experience with Flight Standardization Training Programs, SMS
- Must have a valid U.S. Passport with the ability to travel
extensively while performing the functions of the position. This
includes international travel and overnights away from home
- Character, commitment, trustworthiness, confidentiality and
organizational fit are essential.
- Must be willing to relocate to Buffalo, NY Who We AreTake your
career beyond the ordinary-to the extraordinary.At Delaware North,
you'll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day
unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports,
national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no
telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you
to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability
and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things
happen - share our vision, grow with us.Delaware North is one of
the largest and most admired, privately-held hospitality companies
in the world. Founded and owned by the Jacobs family for nearly 100
years, it is a global leader in hospitality and food service with
operations in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurants and
catering, parks, resorts, gaming and specialty retail industries.
Delaware North has annual revenue exceeding $3 billion with 60,000
employee associates. To learn more, visit .All applicants may be
subject to a pre-employment background and/or drug testing.Delaware
North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider
applicants for all positions without regard to race, color,
religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital
or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Delaware North, Buffalo , Aircraft Captain, Other , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!