Customer Success Coordinator I (Field) - Buffalo, NY
Posted on: September 13, 2019
OverviewThe Customer Success Coordinator strengthens and develops
relationships with customers by providing product expertise,
focusing on timely and consistent communication, and meeting all
customer needs. This position promotes a team-based approach to
customer satisfaction, loyalty, retention and the overall customer
experience. This position performs cross functional duties
including distribution inventory control, and equipment monitoring
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicate with internal and external customers through
various channels while maintaining a friendly, positive, empathetic
and professional attitude and ensuring satisfaction.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
within the assigned region. Operate as the lead point of contact
for any related matter. Support the Area manager with general
operations to help reach the team's objectives.
- Partner directly with independent reps and contract customers
to reserve allografts for surgery needs while managing commission
- At the direction of sales staff, contact existing and
prospective customers to promote AlloSource allografts and provide
feedback to sales staff.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of service according
to customer needs and objectives. Anticipate and fulfill those
needs while determining the appropriate actions in regard to
availability of our products.
- Field product or service problems by clarifying the customer's
issue through active listening. Collaborate with team leadership to
identify the root cause, and the best solution to resolve the
problem to the customer's satisfaction. Expedite the resolution and
follow up to ensure the customer's needs have been met. Initiate
- Accurately create and maintain customer accounts. Confirm all
orders are entered precisely to the needs of the customer and track
wins/losses on all entered orders.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product
and service inquiries. Record and maintain key account information
in the CRM notes and call log system.
- Process product orders, returns and credits. Facilitate
shipment needs, coordinate transportation and provide pricing and
delivery information to customers.
- Assist in the management of consignment and trial-based
inventories in assigned areas. Support the area managers with
quarterly cycle counts.
- Adhere to and promote proper practices and techniques
consistent with current operating procedures, training
requirements, safety practices and company policies. Train to
company policy and procedure revisions by the assigned due dates,
and remain compliant with changes to company policy and
- Participate in educational opportunities, and demonstrate
continuous expansion of product knowledge.
- Embrace a team-based mentality and willingness to assist peers,
when needed. Communicate and coordinate with colleagues as
necessary. Assist in training and mentoring newer team members to
perform work activities such as using applications and sharing
product knowledge. Contribute to team efforts by helping to achieve
team and company objectives.
- Research inventory to confirm product availability relative to
customer needs. Use reporting tools and product knowledge to
communicate product availability and offer alternatives to the
customer as needed.
- Manage personal and team calendars to ensure proper
- Rotate 24-hour on-call with other staff, as assigned,
responding to customer telephone inquiries and orders after normal
business hours which may or may not result in coming in to
- Execute other office duties and accounting inquires, as
- Process incoming and outgoing shipments; prepare packages for
shipping; maintain records; check invoices and bills of lading;
arrange for transportation; track shipments providing re-routing or
expediting service as needed.
- Receive, Store, Reallocate and Cycle Count Inventory. Maintain
relevant quantity of inventories in warehouse. Disposition product
to quarantine when applicable.
- In conjunction with Equipment Management, maintain office and
tissue storage and monitoring equipment as well as associated
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- 2+ years tissue bank, customer service, or account management
- Some college education or equivalent experience in customer
- Experience in hospital operating room or purchasing functions
or in another healthcare setting
- Previous lead generation experience
- Experience working with direct or independent sales
- End-user ERP/CRM experience
For consideration you must apply online, submit a current resume
and meet the minimum requirements. All offers are contingent upon a
background check, drug screen and other contingencies may apply
depending upon the position. Candidates within a 50 mile radius of
the hiring zip code may receive first consideration. If you require
special accommodations, please contact us at 720-873-0213.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disability
AlloSource uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of
all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including
your rights and responsibilities, please visit
Keywords: AlloSource, Buffalo , Customer Success Coordinator I (Field) - Buffalo, NY, Other , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!