Clubs Cook, Key Bank Center
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: January 26, 2023
The OpportunityDelaware North Sportservice is hiring part-time
Club Cooks to join our team at Key Bank Center in Buffalo, New
York. As a Club Cook, you will be responsible for food preparation
and assembling dishes according to recipes and Chef
specifications.Minimum pay rate: $14.20 / hour
Information on our comprehensive benefits package can be found at
At Delaware North, we care about our associates professional and
personal wellbeing. We have a comprehensive benefits program
designed to give our associates the comfort, safety, and stability
they need to deliver exceptional service to our guests. All
associates are eligible for benefits including weekly pay, employee
assistance program, training and development, employee discounts,
and flexible work schedules. Medical, dental, and vision insurance,
401(k) with company match, paid vacation and holidays, and tuition
reimbursement are available for eligible
- Follow assignments for opening and closing procedures, as well
as food production.
- Prepare food and beverage products following recipe guidelines,
using proper preparation techniques, and sanitation
- Set up and operation of kitchen equipment.
- Clean equipment properly according to correct procedures.
- Keep workstation clean, organized, sanitized, and sufficiently
- Work cooperatively with co-workers and
- Attentive and detailed oriented.
- Ability to read and understand recipes and food
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a high level
of attention to detail.
- Ability to follow procedures and take directions; work as a
- Basic math skills, with the ability to calculate and follow
recipe measurements and proportions.Physical Requirements
- Able to stand for long periods of time including bending,
lifting, reaching, and stretching.
- Able to lift 20 pounds or more.
- Ability to move rapidly and coordinate multiple orders.
- Exposed to variable temperatures.Who We AreDelaware North
operates concessions, clubs, and suites for the NHL's Buffalo
Sabres at KeyBank Center and has been a partner of the Sabres since
1970, the year the team was founded. We manage concession outlets,
suites, and clubs, including a members-only fine dining restaurant,
at the 19,200-seat arena.At Delaware North, youll love where you
work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether its in
sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels,
or premier restaurants, theres no telling where your career can
ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company
with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive
and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and
grow with us.Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its
subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard
to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age,
disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any
other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal
Keywords: Delaware North, Buffalo , Clubs Cook, Key Bank Center, Other , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!