Company: Evergreen Health
Posted on: January 26, 2023
If you are unable to complete this application due to a
disability, contact this employer to ask for an accommodation or an
alternative application process. Data Specialist Regular Part-time
Watkins Building, Buffalo, NY, US 7 days ago Requisition ID: 1706
The Data Specialist is responsible for managing donor data entry
and acknowledgement, and for providing support for philanthropic
giving campaigns and other agency events. - As part of the
essential functions of this role, the Data Specialist:
- Responsible for data entry and for pulling queries/reports from
the Association's donor database (DonorPerfect). This includes
entering/updating donor and gift information; creating mail merges,
letters and correspondence; running queries and reports; creating
and updating events; updating the volunteer module; and
updating/purging of constituents and elected officials on a
- Inputs gift information for the entire Association and its
affiliates, including acknowledging and coding contributions and
assisting with recognition to donors.
- Collates and assembles acknowledgements, agency relationship
correspondence and other mailings as requested.
- Collects and processes checks received at the Post Office Box
on a daily basis.
- Maintains and modifies websites for each event, as
- Assists Executive Director and fundraising staff with data
scrubbing for all solicitations including annual appeal, special
fund campaigns and all donor cultivation activities.
- Maintains data integrity and updates database information on
prospective, past and current donors in donor database.
- Assists with phone calls and email correspondence to
constituents and sponsors of Association's annual events.
- Assists with special events and projects as required.
- Orders office supplies and event materials with approval from
Executive Director of Evergreen Health Foundation.
- Other duties as requested. Qualified Candidate will have an
Associate Degree with three (3) years experience in fundraising and
events or in a clerical/data entry position. Candidate must have
data entry experience and prior experience with fundraising
software preferred. Candidate must be able to communicate clearly
and professionally in writing and verbally, demonstrate familiarity
with computers and MS Office software (Outlook, Word) and effective
time management and organization skills. Sensitivity to people
living with HIV/AIDS, addiction, cultural and LGBT issues
essential. - Job Type: Part Time ( 30 Hours weekly) - Required
Education: Associates Degree Required Experience: Three (3) years
experience in fundraising/events or clerical/data entry. What
Evergreen Health Offers You:
- Multiple comprehensive medical health insurance plans for you
to choose from
- Dental and Vision coverage at no cost to you
- Paid Time Off package that equals 4 weeks of time in your first
Keywords: Evergreen Health, Buffalo , Data Specialist, Other , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!