T-Mobile Retail Sales Associate WALDEN GALLERIA. Avg all in $60
Posted on: January 26, 2023
What will you do as a T-Mobile Associate or T-Mobile Expert?
Learn and build proficiency in customer service, while concurrently
providing a best-in-class customer experience and building loyalty
* Approaching service and sales needs with patience, honesty, and
* Becoming proficient in the use of digital tools designed to
enhance interactions and onboarding to actively demonstrate:
* Completing training on T-Mobile in-store experience, new skills
and processes, knowledge of systems and reference resources.
* Building relationships with and partner with T-Mobile employees
* Engaging with fellow "Archers" and the T-Mobile brand through
social media and neighborhood events.
The ideal candidate will bring:
* A strong desire to learn and master the skills required of our
teammates and to build meaningful connections with our
* Competitive drive and demonstrates the confidence to succeed in a
fast-paced sales environment.
* Willingness to work alongside peers and store leaders, learning
and sharing best practices, while serving customers and providing
resolutions to issues.
* Effective at balancing customer experience and performance
* 6 months of customer service and/or sales experience, retail
* Multi-lingual not required but a plus.
* Be at least 18 years of age.
* High school degree or GED
* Ability to stand for long periods of time.
* Ability to lift objects weighing up to 25lbs.
* Reliable transportation
* Full Time (40 hours) or Part Time (20+ hours) availability
Perks & Benefits
* Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP) retirement plan
* Tuition reimbursement for full & part time employees
* Competitive hourly pay with aggressive commission structure
* Uncapped earning potential
* Career growth and advancement
* A culture of care & excellence
* Health, Vision, and Dental Benefits for Full Time Employees
* Discounted T-Mobile wireless plan
* Monthly sales incentive programs, contests, rewards and more.
Diversity & Inclusion is a foundational principle of Arch Telecom.
Embracing a diverse workforce is a significant contributor to our
success as an organization. Employees with diverse perspectives,
backgrounds, and experiences allow us to better reflect the
communities whom we serve and result in a superior customer and
employee experience. We embrace the diversity that makes our
employees unique, and we welcome everyone to our team. YOU BE
Apply Now: www.archtelecom.net
Keywords: iMobile, Buffalo , T-Mobile Retail Sales Associate WALDEN GALLERIA. Avg all in $60, Other , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!