Company: Sealing Devices, Inc.
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Statement of Work:
- Review the router for correct material, tooling, press
selection and delivery date.
- Set up press with the proper tooling and depth of cut and cut
the first piece to check for proper depth.
- Spot check die cuts during cutting and notify supervisor of any
quality or mechanical problems.
- Package product for shipment as directed by router or
- Record accurate times on the router for each job
- Bundle and tag all usable centers with traceability information
- Follow departmental procedures and work instructions as
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with
policies, guidelines and regulatory requirements per the Sealing
Devices Quality System.
- Any other task/activity assigned by the supervisor within the
scope of the production department.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Sealing Devices, Inc., Buffalo , Machine Operator, Other , Lancaster, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!