CAM Documentation & Control II
Company: M&T Bank
Posted on: January 25, 2023
This position is responsible for receiving and compiling loss
mitigation documentation from customers and evaluating loss
mitigation files for completion, as well as ordering credit reports
and managing department mail.
* Order borrower credit bureau reports in accordance with M&T
procedure and document the request history to ensure compliance
with the Fair Credit Reporting Act and investor guidelines.
* Understand investor's waterfall and required documents for loss
mitigation. Ensure receipt of all required documentation,
including, but not limited to, a hardship letter, bank statements,
pay stubs, alimony agreements and evidence of social security or
* Identify proof of income listed on financial documents.
* Request missing or additional documentation needed to move
forward with the borrower's request for loss mitigation.
* Communicate with the Single Point of Contact regarding follow up
* Scan and store modification and rejection documents in accordance
with departmental procedures.
* Manage all mail sent to vendors, including creation of cover
sheets and tracking of UPS deliveries to ensure compliance with
investor guidelines. Notate appropriate systems of all mail related
* Adhere to applicable compliance/operational risk controls in
accordance with Company or regulatory standards and policies.
* Maintain M&T internal control standards, including timely
implementation of internal and external audit points together with
any issues raised by external regulators as applicable.
* Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the
M&T Bank brand.
* Complete other related duties as assigned
Scope of Responsibilities:
This position serves as a critical control point for the loss
mitigation process, ensuring that all investor and regulatory
requirements are met with respect to documentation for loss
mitigation, including credit reports.
Education and Experience Required:
A combined 3 years' higher education and/or work experience
including a minimum of 1 year default servicing experience.
General personal computing skills including proficiency with word
processing and spreadsheet software.
Education and Experience Preferred:
Mortgage collections experience.
Knowledge of M&T systems.
Getzville, New York, United States of America
Keywords: M&T Bank, Buffalo , CAM Documentation & Control II, Other , Getzville, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!