MS Project Lead
Company: CYNET SYSTEMS
Posted on: January 24, 2023
- Check the user permission over the Project.
- Monitoring of problem queue for Project Online.
- Investigation & resolution of problems for Project
- Creating a change request.
- Project creation (if needed).
- Granting user permission over site or item.
- Updating project site collection administrator.
- Project deletion.
- Managing site quotas.
- Backup & Restore EPM Projects.
- Project server License maintenance (Adding/Removing
- Helping users to create a scheduling task.
- Maintain EPM search, User Profile, Workflow, and other
- Escalating a Major Incident to the Major Incident
- Notify Major Incident/Request tickets for end-users (if
- Should be part of technical chat/RCA investigation (as a silent
observer for communication purpose) and be involved in the
- Work with the L1 Support desk to put in outage
- Resolving and seeing tickets closed to completion, even if
escalated, or other groups are required to complete
- To add users, manage licenses, create groups.
- Service health reports and planned maintenance.
- Project/Site collection usage reports.
- Manage support tickets and track the issues going with
- High level understanding of all the workloads of the O365
- Support for OneNote: syncing, creating, basic use.
- Monitoring incident queue & Owing/Resolving incidents.
- Setup and monitor migration of Projects from Project Server to
- Test and verify completion of Project migration.
- Notify users of migration status and engage with project owners
if issues are discovered.
- Removal/archival of old Project Server Projects once
Keywords: CYNET SYSTEMS, Buffalo , MS Project Lead, Other , Elma, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!