Professional Sports Dining Cook
Company: Delaware North
Location: Orchard Park
Posted on: January 23, 2023
The OpportunityWe are the culinary team fueling a Professional
Sports Team in our own private dining facility. We are looking for
multiple fast-paced prep cooks & line cooks with availability to
work weekdays and weekends. The position includes working with the
highest quality and freshest ingredients in with progressive
techniques, while working directly with the teams nutrition
program. Daily menu changes, hot, cold, and interactive station
positions available in a positive, team-oriented, clean, and
spacious high-end open kitchen. We are providing services for 150
personnel on a daily basis.
* This is a majority Full-Time position with -1.5 month downtime
* Monday-Friday: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
* Saturday-Sunday: Various Shifts based on Events
* Preferred: Experience working with commercial kitchen equipment,
such as in a high-volume kitchen or in catering.
* Knife skills are a huge plus, but by no means necessary!
* Fast-paced and efficient worker
* Ability to work well with a team & has a positive attitude
* Individual who has a knack for getting things done, no matter the
* Ability to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing
environment & take on whatever task is needed in the kitchen from
cooking to dishwashing to packing meals
* Reliable transportation and the ability to be on time every
* Discretion based on working in a private kitchen.
* Being part of the success of the NFL team because it all starts
* Meals provided
* Free parking
* Rewards & Recognition program
* Opportunity to grow with the company & develop/implement ideas on
how to improve kitchen operations
* Clean, spacious, cool, and comfortable open kitchen
* Team-oriented work environment in which everyone is kind and
respectful of one another
* Many stations to learn and to be ever growing and expand your
culinary skills from hot line to smoothie bar and beyond.
**Come be part of the team.Minimum pay rate: $16.00 / hour
Information on our comprehensive benefits package can be found at
At Delaware North, we care about our associates professional and
personal wellbeing. We have a comprehensive benefits program
designed to give our associates the comfort, safety, and stability
they need to deliver exceptional service to our guests. All
associates are eligible for benefits including weekly pay, employee
assistance program, training and development, employee discounts,
and flexible work schedules. Medical, dental, and vision insurance,
401(k) with company match, paid vacation and holidays, and tuition
reimbursement are available for eligible
- Follow supervisor's assignments for opening and closing
procedures, as well as food production.
- Prepare food and beverage products for customers by following
recipe guidelines, using proper preparation techniques, and
- Set up and operation of kitchen equipment.
- Clean equipment properly according to correct procedures.
- Keep workstation clean, organized, sanitized, and sufficiently
- Work cooperatively with co-workers and
- Attentive and detailed oriented.
- Ability to read and understand recipes and food
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a high level
of attention to detail.
- Ability to follow procedures and take directions; work as a
- Basic math skills, with the ability to calculate and follow
recipe measurements and proportions.Physical Requirements
- Able to stand for long periods of time including bending,
lifting, reaching, and stretching.
- Able to lift 20lbs or more.
- Ability to move rapidly and coordinate multiple orders.
- Exposed to variable temperatures.Who We AreDelaware North
operates concessions, premium dining, and retail services at
Highmark Stadium since dating back to 1992. The 71,870-seat venue
is home of the NFL's Buffalo Bills. Our culinary team creates
locally and regionally inspired fare for the stadium's concession
outlets. Premium dining includes suites and clubs offering in-seat
service. We also manage the retail outlets, including a year-round
team store and the permanent and portable stands.At Delaware North,
youll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day
unfolds. Whether its in sporting venues, casinos, airports,
national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, theres no
telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you
to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability
and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things
happen - share our vision and grow with us.Delaware North
Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants
for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed,
gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran
status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.Required
Keywords: Delaware North, Buffalo , Professional Sports Dining Cook, Other , Orchard Park, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!