Laborist / OB Hospitalist
Company: Catholic Health System
Posted on: November 26, 2022
OB-GYN Hospitalist/Laborist - Buffalo, NY
Catholic Health is recruiting for anOB-GYN physician
Hospitalist/Laborist. Catholic Health has Level II and Level III
NICUs staffed around the clock with neonatal providers including
board certified neonatologists, neonatal nurse practitioners,
physician assistants and pediatric intensivists.
KEY JOB FEATURES
- Employed provider, great schedule options
- Collaborative and experienced labor and delivery staff
- Level II and III NICU
- Neonatology Support
- Board Certified OB-GYN
- Candidate must have current, unrestricted, New York State
license or in process
- Electronic Fetal Monitor (EFM) Certified within one year of
privileges on Medical Staff.
- Routine care for all Obstetrical patients, including high-risk
- Provide in-house obstetrical services, including but not
limited to emergency cesarean sections, spontaneous vaginal or
operative vaginal births, and rounding on antepartum, laboring, and
- Provide backup support to obstetrical providers when requested,
including VBAC coverage.
- Assist other attending physicians in surgery when requested and
performing emergency GYN procedures that present through Emergency
Labor & Delivery
The Labor and Delivery Unit is integrated with the post-partum,
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit and normal newborn nursery.
Communication and handoffs between and among departments is solid
and the overall environment is collaborative and supportive.
All staff are Electronic Fetal Monitor certified (including the
nurses) and safety drills are a regular part of our culture. There
is Anesthesia coverageand excellent support from other adult and
No solicitations from third-party recruitment firms (retained and
contingency) and locums companies.
Keywords: Catholic Health System, Buffalo , Laborist / OB Hospitalist, Other , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!