Company: Catholic Health System
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Trinity Medical Cardiology, a large, well-established physician
practice with several locations in the Buffalo/Niagara region, is
seeking highly skilled board certified/eligible non-invasive
cardiologists to join our growing team. Trinity Medical, strives to
be recognized as a preferred provider of medical services in our
community. This objective is supported by our commitment to meeting
or exceeding the expectations of our patients, referring
physicians, and affiliated health care agencies. Working together
as a highly responsive team, we remain dedicated to delivering our
services in an environment that emphasizes patient satisfaction,
trust, and open communication.
KEY JOB FEATURES
- Full Time, employed
- M F, 7:00 a.m. 5:00 p.m., Call Schedule 1:5
- Comprehensive package including competitive compensation
package, that includes $450,000 base salary wRVU production
incentive with potential to make in excess of $600,000 annually,
full benefits including relocation assistance, CME, health and
retirement, 31 PTO days, option for sign on bonus.
- Several office locations throughout the Buffalo/Niagara
- Access to State-of-the-Art Catheterization and EP Labs,
Arrhythmia, Open Heart Surgical and Vascular Programs.
- 20+ Physicians, 22 Advanced Practice Providers (APPS).
- APPs assist physicians with office consultations and hospital
- EPIC EMR
- Non-Profit Organization
- Excellent support staff
- Paid Occurrence Malpractice
- Board Certified/Board Eligible.
- Current, unrestricted, New York State license or NYS Licensure
in progress and active on date of hire.
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state,
- New and recent graduates encouraged to apply.
Trinity Medical, WNY is a growing primary care and multi-specialty
practice affiliated with the physician practice division of the
Catholic Health System, with offices located throughout the
Buffalo-Niagara Region. Trinity Medical, WNY is dedicated to
providing high quality, comprehensive medical services and ensuring
a continuum of care for all patients.
Trinity Medical Cardiology, a division of Trinity Medical, has
services which include:
- General and Interventional Cardiology Services
- Non-Invasive Testing
- Vascular & Vein Medicine
- Is an integrated health organization serving the Western New
York area from the Canadian Border to the Pennsylvania State
- Offers care from over 70 locations, including 5
- Provides acute, outpatient, ancillary, cardiac, vascular,
womens and orthopedic care;
- Over 8000 employees, 1500 affiliated physicians;
WESTERN NEW YORK
Buffalo is located in Western New York State and is a beautiful
waterfront city that offers numerous outdoor recreational
activities to enjoy an active lifestyle all year round. Buffalo and
Western New York provide many of the large-city amenities such as
theater, great food, excellent schools, and cultural events,
without being encumbered by high costs, traffic and overcrowding.
Buffalo is currently experiencing a rebirth and revitalization,
which has changed the landscape as well as the opportunities for
- Deemed one of most affordable places to live.
- Has an average commute of 20 minutes.
- Enjoy 24 performance Theaters
- Browse over 40 Museums
- Boasts an amazing Olmsted Park System
- Has incredible architecture
- Features outstanding quality restaurants, with strong variety
and easily accessible.
- Has over 100 direct flights daily for easy travel.
- Has only 4.25 hours of ground stop annually at the
- Is the City of Good Neighbors.
No solicitations from third-party recruitment firms (retained and
contingency) and locums companies.
Keywords: Catholic Health System, Buffalo , General Cardiologist, Other , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!