Faculty-Human and Social Service
Company: Bryant & Stratton
Posted on: November 26, 2022
- Corresponds routinely with the Dean of Instruction.
- Fosters academic excellence in teaching and learning.
- Instructs students in accordance with College
- Effectively prepares for class and encourages students to
participate in College activities.
- Supports College extracurricular functions.
- Remains current in the teaching field through professional
- Prepares and submits Beginning-of-Term and, End-of-Term
paperwork in a timely fashion.
- Coordinates student internships and assist in recruiting
- Promotes campus activities.
- Provides instruction for day, evening, and/or weekend
- Provides instruction in face-to-face, virtual, online, and
- Maintains proficiency with technology, including Microsoft
products (including Outlook and Teams) and Learning Management
Systems (Blackboard).REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Masters in Human Services, Masters in Psychology, Masters
degree in Counseling, Masters in Social Work, Masters of Public
Health, Masters of Health Administration, or Masters Health
Services Administration.SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 1-3 years of experience teaching preferred.
- Ability to interact and work effectively with faculty, staff,
- Leadership, integrity, problem-solving, and strong
communication skills.Bryant & Stratton College is an Equal
- Effective Problem Solving: Novice
- Presenter: NoviceBehaviorsPreferred
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of
Keywords: Bryant & Stratton, Buffalo , Faculty-Human and Social Service, Other , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!