Internal Medicine, Academic Role, Western New York at CATHOLIC HEALTH - Are you called?
Company: Catholic Health System
Posted on: November 26, 2022
INTERNAL MEDICINE, ACADEMIC ROLE in WESTERN NEW YORK, Catholic
Are you being called to help others? Would working in a site which
provides care in a comprehensive center including primary care,
pediatrics, imaging and lab be the type of site you desire? What
about being an integral part of teaching the next generation of
physicians? All in one role? Your dedication, your wisdom and your
service is needed.
Catholic Healthin Buffalo, NY has an opening for a Board
eligible/certified Internal Medicine Physician.
The Mercy Comprehensive Care Center in Buffalo, NY is seeking a
physician who wants to make a difference in the lives of patients,
their families, colleagues and residents.
The Mercy Comprehensive Care Center was founded on the premise of
serving the sick, serving the poor and educating by the Sisters of
Mercy in 1858, back when the Sisters began serving the community
out of St. Brigid's Church, where this site now stands. Catholic
Health in Buffalo opened this comprehensive medical center as a
beacon of hope in this community, and it has been just that for
almost a decade.
- This is a outpatientemployed position.
- The role is in anoutpatient setting with support from pharmacy,
nutritionists, MAs and nursing.
- The role includesAcademic Teaching of Internal Medicine
- Eligible forHRSA Loan Forgiveness program.
- Non-Profit Organization
- Competitive BASE Salary and RVU productivity
- Loan Forgiveness possible
- Sponsorship dependent upon candidacy
- Excellent Benefits
- Paid occurrence malpractice
- CME allowance
- Internal Medicine physician
- Board certified or Board eligible
- Current, unrestricted, New York State license or NYS Licensure
active on date of hire.
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed, state
- Teaching interest
- Called to help others
- Academic role, Resident Teaching
- Full Time, Hospital Employed
- Outpatient Primary Care
- Staff includes: Nursing, MA, Care Coordinator, Pharmacy Support
and Social Work
- Reasonable call
- EPIC EMR
- Provide and manage direct patient care, including physical
examinations, evaluations, assessments, diagnoses and
- Develop and implement patient management plans, records
progress notes, and assists in provision of continuity of
- Communicate with patients regarding testing results, follow-up
care, and additional information.
- Refer patients to specialists and to relevant patient care
components as appropriate.
- Supervision of Advanced Practitioners when appropriate and
abide by all associated rules and regulations.
CATHOLIC HEALTH IN BUFFALO
- Is an integrated health organization serving the Western New
York area from the Canadian Border to the Pennsylvania State
- Offers care from over 70 locations, including 5
- Provides acute, outpatient, ancillary, stroke, cardiac, womens,
orthopedic and bariatric care;
- Has over 9,000 employees:
- Has over 1,500 affiliated physicians;
No solicitations from third-party recruitment firms (retained and
contingency) and locums companies.
Keywords: Catholic Health System, Buffalo , Internal Medicine, Academic Role, Western New York at CATHOLIC HEALTH - Are you called?, Other , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!