Concessions Supervisor, KeyBank Center
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The OpportunityDelaware North Sportservice is hiring part-time
Concessions Supervisors to join our team at KeyBank Center in
Buffalo, New York. As a Concessions Supervisor, you will be
responsible for leading the team to provide prompt, professional
service to guests.
At Delaware North, we care about our associates professional and
personal wellbeing. We have a comprehensive benefits program
designed to give our associates the comfort, safety, and stability
they need to deliver exceptional service to our guests. All
associates are eligible for benefits including weekly pay, employee
assistance program, training and development, employee discounts,
and flexible work schedules. Medical, dental, and vision insurance,
401(k) with company match, paid vacation and holidays, and tuition
reimbursement are available for eligible
- Assign duties to scheduled staff.
- Perform some service tasks, such as assisting guests, stocking
shelves, counting inventory, and cashier duties when
- Investigate and resolve complaints regarding food quality,
service, or accommodations.
- Review work procedures and operational problems to determine
ways to improve service, performance, or safety.
- Assist Concessions Manager with staff training and
- Monitor daily and hourly cleaning.
- Manage labor and profit loss.
- Ensures proper cash handling and tip record-keeping for the
- Ensure associates are kept informed of any changes in policies
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications
- Experience working in a restaurant.
- At least two years of supervisory experience preferred.
- Must be self-motivated, able to work without direct
supervision, and eager to be challenged and initiate projects and
- Must be able to implement rules and direct staff.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Excellent customer service and employee relations skills.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast-paced
- At least two years of experience as a supervisor
- Standing and walking for the entire length of shift.
Frequently required to reach up to 6-7 feet, twist at the waist,
bending, and squatting.
- Pushing and pulling occasionally, to move equipment, stock,
mops, and brooms.
- Exposed to outdoors and variable temperatures.Who We
AreDelaware North operates concessions, clubs and suites for the
NHL's Buffalo Sabres at KeyBank Center and have been a partner of
the Sabres since 1970, the year the team was founded. We manage
concession outlets, suites and clubs, including a members-only fine
dining restaurant, at the 19,200-seat arena.At Delaware North,
youll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day
unfolds. Whether its in sporting venues, casinos, airports,
national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, theres no
telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you
to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability
and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things
happen - share our vision and grow with us.Delaware North
Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants
for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed,
gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran
status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.Required
Keywords: Delaware North, Buffalo , Concessions Supervisor, KeyBank Center, Other , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!