Hospital Based Cardiologist
Company: Catholic Health System
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Trinity Medical Cardiology, a large, well-established physician
practice with several locations in the Buffalo/Niagara region, is
seeking a highly skilled board certified/eligible, hospital based
non-invasive cardiologist to join our growing team. Role involves
providing general cardiology patient care at acute care sites.
Trinity Medical, strives to be recognized as a preferred provider
of medical services in our community. This objective is supported
by our commitment to meeting or exceeding the expectations of our
patients, referring physicians, and affiliated health care
agencies. Working together as a highly responsive team, we remain
dedicated to delivering our services in an environment that
emphasizes patient satisfaction, trust, and open communication.
HOSPITAL BASED NON-INVASIVE CARDIOLOGIST (INPATIENT)
- Average of 15 shifts per month
- $2300 per shift
- Arrival Bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Advance Practice Providers to assist with consultations and
- Access to State-of-the-Art Catheterization and EP Labs,
Arrhythmia and Open Heart Surgical programs and comprehensive Heart
and Vascular Programs
- Non-Profit Organization
- Board Certified/Board Eligible.
- Current, unrestricted, New York State license or NYS Licensure
in progress and active on date of hire.
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state,
- New and recent graduates encouraged to apply.
Trinity Medical, WNY is a growing primary care and multi-specialty
practice affiliated with the physician practice division of the
Catholic Health System, with offices located throughout the
Buffalo-Niagara Region. Trinity Medical, WNY is dedicated to
providing high quality, comprehensive medical services and ensuring
a continuum of care for all patients.
Trinity Medical Cardiology, a division of Trinity Medical, has
services which include:
- General and Interventional Cardiology Services
- Non-Invasive Testing
- Vascular & Vein Medicine
- Is an integrated health organization serving the Western New
York area from the Canadian Border to the Pennsylvania State
- Offers care from over 70 locations, including 5
- Provides acute, outpatient, ancillary, cardiac, vascular,
womens and orthopedic care;
- Over 8000 employees, 1500 affiliated physicians;
WESTERN NEW YORK
Buffalo is located in Western New York State and is a beautiful
waterfront city that offers numerous outdoor recreational
activities to enjoy an active lifestyle all year round. Buffalo and
Western New York provide many of the large-city amenities such as
theater, great food, excellent schools, and cultural events,
without being encumbered by high costs, traffic and overcrowding.
Buffalo is currently experiencing a rebirth and revitalization,
which has changed the landscape as well as the opportunities for
- Deemed one of most affordable places to live.
- Has an average commute of 20 minutes.
- Enjoy 24 performance Theaters
- Browse over 40 Museums
- Boasts an amazing Olmsted Park System
- Has incredible architecture
- Features outstanding quality restaurants, with strong variety
and easily accessible.
- Has over 100 direct flights daily for easy travel.
- Has only 4.25 hours of ground stop annually at the
- Is the City of Good Neighbors.
Keywords: Catholic Health System, Buffalo , Hospital Based Cardiologist, Other , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!