Security Guard : Evergreen Lofts 9- 5 First Shift
Company: Evergreen Health
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Evergreen Health The Security Guard is responsible for
maintaining a safe and secure environment for patients, visitors
and employees by patrolling and monitoring the premises and
personnel, and by responding to security issues. As part of the
essential functions of this role, the Security Guard:
- Monitors and controls the access of building entrances.
Circulates among visitors and employees to maintain order and
- Patrols premises randomly and regularly, including buildings
- Enforces security and safety procedures and regulations.
- Escorts visitors, patients and staff out of the building as
requested or required.
- Monitors surveillance equipment (where applicable) to detect,
deter and report all issues and increase overall safety in the
- Responds to emergency and crisis situations.
- Serves as a member of the Safety Committee.
- Works security for special programming or agency sponsored
events upon request.
- In emergency situations, assesses the potential for disturbance
or danger and takes appropriate action to reduce threats, including
alerting first responders. Qualified candidate will have a high
school diploma, or equivalent, with at least three (3) years
experience. Candidate must meet the minimum criteria recommended by
the NYS Security Guard Advisory Council. Candidate must be able to
communicate clearly and professionally. Candidate must display
professionalism and emotional control with effective observational
and monitoring ability. Sensitivity toward cultural diversity,
people living with HIV/AIDS, and lifestyle and addiction issues
essential. Job type: Full-time Evergreen Lofts 9- 5 First Shift
Required education: High school diploma Required experience: Three
(3) years experience in a security role Required License: NYS
Security Guard License
Keywords: Evergreen Health, Buffalo , Security Guard : Evergreen Lofts 9- 5 First Shift, Other , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!