Company: Springhill Suites Buffalo Airport
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Sets up, maintains, and breaks down the daily continental breakfast
buffet for guests. Maintains the breakfast area and food
preparation area in a clean, orderly fashion.
*ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES *include the following:
* Sets up, maintains, and breaks down the daily continental
breakfast buffet for guests. Ensures that food items meet the
company and franchise standards and are attractively displayed.
* Prepares and sets up meeting room functions in accordance with
the banquet function order sheets.
* Orders food items and supplies according to forecasted occupancy.
Ensures that waste is kept to a minimum.
* Ensures hotel equipment, such as microwaves, coffee urns, and
juice machines are maintained properly and sanitized.
* Follows safe food handling policies and procedures.
* Maintains the breakfast area in a clean orderly manner. Maintains
the kitchen area in a clean sanitary manner. Ensures cleaning
supplies and chemicals are used properly and all bottles are
properly labeled in accordance with the chemical policy.
* Provides excellent customer service that goes above and beyond,
to the hotel guests. Conduct themselves in a professional manner at
all times. Observes the company's 10-4 rule. Immediately addresses
* Properly attired in uniform and name tag, in accordance with
franchise and company grooming and uniform policy.
* Communicate with superiors and co-workers about the status of
guest requests and assigned tasks.
* Provides safety and security for the hotel and its guests. Alerts
staff and guests to unsafe conditions and follows the company
safety and security policies. Observes and partakes of the hotel
key control procedures at all times. Is familiar with the hotel
emergency plan and is able to confidently participate in emergency
training procedures. Observes guest and hotel confidentiality
procedures. Uses the hotel safe lifting procedures. Reports all
incidents and injuries to the appropriate supervisor.
* Provides input and ideas on the operation of the hotel.
Participates in training initiatives and skill development.
* Completes any other task requested by a supervisor, including
training new associates.
* All other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Part-time
* 401(k) matching
* Employee assistance program
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Flexible spending account
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Springhill Suites Buffalo Airport, Buffalo , Breakfast Attendant, Other , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!